Author Topic: Stink Bombs?  (Read 6767 times)

Offline El_Gato_Negro

• Master of my own domain
  • Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-0
  • My name is Kiddddd.....Rockkkkk
Stink Bombs?
« on: February 02, 2007, 11:00:33 PM »
I have the worst neighbors a person could possibly have!! I am searching for ideas on how to piss them off, just to even the tally for the zillions of times I have picked their cig butts out of my yard, cleaned up their garbage, listen to them yell, scream, and slam doors from 1-3 a.m., etc. I would prefer not to get caught at this. But at this poiint, I don't care. I was thinking of some sort of stink bomb under their front porch, where they sit and smoke all day/night. I thought about rotten fish or maybe urine, but do they make stink bombs? Can I make one of these with readily available stuff? Obviously, MacGyver I am not. Thanks!
Bless you.

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +59/-97
  • Douchenozzle
    • Matt GSX Has Better Taste In Music Than You
Re: Stink Bombs?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 01:59:14 AM »
Wrong forum, dude. You should be asking what can happen to you if you get caught using them.

Which, by the way, will include trespassing (criminal trespassing since you entered the property with malicious intent), harassment, destruction of private property, and possible other municipal codes relating to public health and safety.

And for the record, old ground beef and sulfur are the best. The ground beef will attract all sorts of parasitic animals while also giving off a terrific stench, and they will simply complain about the sulfur for a long time, not realizing that it's actually coming from their property.

If you want some good revenge schemes, search on the web for "the Avenger's Handbook". It has hundreds, if not thousands of creative ideas on how to get back at a mark.

Offline M-26-7

• Skinniest Member of the PLA
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +40/-61
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 05:29:48 AM »
I few tips on places to look:
Steal This Book, a great, evil little book, google Steal This Book PDF
Wikipedia, just look under "stink bombs"

Offline frog

• Defender of the Forums, Speaks Two Languages
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +148/-48
  • Ribbit.
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2007, 07:23:21 AM »
I was thinking of some sort of stink bomb under their front porch, where they sit and smoke all day/night. I thought about rotten fish or maybe urine,

Piss is good. Piss on their porch every night. They will think it's a neighbourhood dog.
To see this post in braille, click here.

Offline silentneep

• If elected, I promise a ME TOO post once a year to keep my account active and a chicken in every pot brownie.
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +56/-36
  • I have no idea where I am.
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2007, 07:54:37 AM »
And for the record, old ground beef and sulfur are the best. The ground beef will attract all sorts of parasitic animals while also giving off a terrific stench, and they will simply complain about the sulfur for a long time, not realizing that it's actually coming from their property.

Also, an open can of anchovies.  I'm pretty sure you can figure out the rest.

Of course, if you're living in a northernly-type climate, this is the wrong time of year for beef and/or fish.  You get much better results in the dead heat of July/August.
May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

Offline Altalp

• OMG Mod
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +244/-20
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2007, 07:57:57 AM »
You can coat their door matt with doggie poo.  Everyone exiting and entering the house will be tracking dog poop everywhere they go. 

Offline M-26-7

• PLA Junkie
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2007, 12:42:17 PM »
I was thinking of some sort of stink bomb under their front porch, where they sit and smoke all day/night. I thought about rotten fish or maybe urine,

Piss is good. Piss on their porch every night. They will think it's a neighbourhood dog.

I'll do you one better. Instead either piss in a jar than dump it on the porch so you don't have to stand there OR use fox piss. You can buy this at some stores I think. Google it. Anyway it'll attract tons of foxs and it's smells horrible.

Offline mr_doc

• Supergluer of coins
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +71/-24
    • PLA LotGD
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2007, 04:32:09 PM »
Go to a hunting store and buy a bottle of skunk scent. It's a liquid used to mask human odor when hunting so teh animals won't be scared off. It smells like pure shit, hence the name.

While you're there, pick up some lead shot; like what you would pack in a shotgun shell. A small size like birdshot is best. Pelt them and their windows with it. It is heavy and might even sting them, but when it falls to the ground and scatters it is too small for them to find or see. They won't know what hit them.
PLAlotgd  -If you play, I will hate you a little less.
Unnamed Forums

Offline legend813

• Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +90/-16
  • OMFG HACKED BY MURD0C.NET!
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2007, 12:13:19 AM »
2 words:

Frozen Squid!

Offline Altalp

• OMG Mod
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +244/-20
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2007, 05:51:16 AM »
If you just want a little revenge you can do lots of other stuff.

You can sneak over and cut their power every night after they went to sleep. Just cut it for a few minutes then turn it back on.  A week or so of waking up late could get them fired. 

OR print off a bunch of fake letters to all the neighbors saying that he is a registered child molester and stick em in the mailboxes. 

You can peel off the rubber from the windscreen wipers. That will leave 2 nice rainbow scratches across the entire windsheild. 

If they have a flower garden, you can find some nice roadkill along the highway and burry it in the garden.  So in the spring when Mrs. Annoying Neighbor goes to plant her daffodils, she will get a nice surprise. 
You can also burry some eggs in the garden. They will sit there and rot, so when she hits one it will stink to high heaven.

There is always beige boxing.  Run their bill up nice and high for them.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 07:00:27 AM by altalp »

Offline splynt0r

• PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +19/-10
  • Rip. Sample. Mash. Share
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2007, 10:25:35 AM »
Well I suggest if your planning small scale revenge just pouring guts and stuff from the butchers in every opening of their house :D , But if your planning on making their lives hell i suggest flipping through the anarchists cookbook. If you don't like that , then you could be just plain fuking nasty and start a full scale revenge campaign, if you want any ideas Pm me  ;D *rainbowsmiley*

Offline M-26-7

• PLA Junkie
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2007, 01:37:58 PM »
Don't use the Anarchist's Cookbook. There's a long story behind it and the author wants to have it pulled from production because he doesn't believe in it. Instead get still this book and respect the author's wishes.