Pranks > Revenge

Stink Bombs?

(1/3) > >>

El_Gato_Negro:
I have the worst neighbors a person could possibly have!! I am searching for ideas on how to piss them off, just to even the tally for the zillions of times I have picked their cig butts out of my yard, cleaned up their garbage, listen to them yell, scream, and slam doors from 1-3 a.m., etc. I would prefer not to get caught at this. But at this poiint, I don't care. I was thinking of some sort of stink bomb under their front porch, where they sit and smoke all day/night. I thought about rotten fish or maybe urine, but do they make stink bombs? Can I make one of these with readily available stuff? Obviously, MacGyver I am not. Thanks!

MattGSX:
Wrong forum, dude. You should be asking what can happen to you if you get caught using them.

Which, by the way, will include trespassing (criminal trespassing since you entered the property with malicious intent), harassment, destruction of private property, and possible other municipal codes relating to public health and safety.

And for the record, old ground beef and sulfur are the best. The ground beef will attract all sorts of parasitic animals while also giving off a terrific stench, and they will simply complain about the sulfur for a long time, not realizing that it's actually coming from their property.

If you want some good revenge schemes, search on the web for "the Avenger's Handbook". It has hundreds, if not thousands of creative ideas on how to get back at a mark.

M-26-7:
I few tips on places to look:
Steal This Book, a great, evil little book, google Steal This Book PDF
Wikipedia, just look under "stink bombs"

frog:

--- Quote from: El_Gato_Negro on February 02, 2007, 11:00:33 PM ---I was thinking of some sort of stink bomb under their front porch, where they sit and smoke all day/night. I thought about rotten fish or maybe urine,

--- End quote ---

Piss is good. Piss on their porch every night. They will think it's a neighbourhood dog.

silentneep:

--- Quote from: MattGSX on February 03, 2007, 01:59:14 AM ---And for the record, old ground beef and sulfur are the best. The ground beef will attract all sorts of parasitic animals while also giving off a terrific stench, and they will simply complain about the sulfur for a long time, not realizing that it's actually coming from their property.

--- End quote ---

Also, an open can of anchovies.  I'm pretty sure you can figure out the rest.

Of course, if you're living in a northernly-type climate, this is the wrong time of year for beef and/or fish.  You get much better results in the dead heat of July/August.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version