Author Topic: PLA Wiki  (Read 12034 times)

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Re: PLA Wiki
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2008, 01:36:05 PM »
Remember the good ole days in 2007 when PLA had a wiki?  Today I was looking into wiki software again, and I happened upon wetpaint.com which lets you create your own wiki.  Seems like it does everything that the old mediawiki did and without the bizarre problems and conflicts that I had before.  So I set one up and here it is:

http://phonelosers.wetpaint.com/

Right now it's configured to let anyone edit it, even people who don't have a wetpaint.com account.  I'm not sure if we'll need to change that someday or not, but go ahead and sign up for a wetpaint account just in case.  Put anything you want in the wiki.  Have fun with it.  Create forum user bios and stuff.  Let's see what we can do with this thing.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Re: PLA Wiki
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2013, 07:27:53 PM »
Remember the good ole days in 2007 when PLA had a wiki?  And the good ole days in 2008 when I reminded you about the wiki?  Well I've got the original wiki running again!  It's the same software and at the same address and this time it isn't making my server cry. 

Unfortunately, I don't know where my backup file of the original wiki is.  I remember you guys posted some great stuff on it during the short time it was up.  I'm pretty good about holding on to files, so I might end up finding it someday so I can re-add the stuff that was lost.  There's also things from the Wet Paint wiki that need to be moved over probably.

Please don't screw up any of the data that's already there, but feel free to add things to it and keep things mostly factual unless you just have something really hilariously fake to stick in there.

http://www.phonelosers.org/wiki