Other Stuff That Has Little To Do With PLA > General Discussions

Hi there

(1/11) > >>

rbcp:
Feel free to create an account if you want.  Just testing out a few things on the new server.  I doubt I'll set up forums here.  This will primarily be for profiles, commenting on pages and messaging between users.

CountyKid:
Oooh YOU'RE the administrator?! I demand a recount!

computerwiz_222:
I like this whole thing you got here. I would strongly suggest a *new forum... The old forum is a little dated in terms of navigation. Plus it is filled with threads from like 59286 years ago. Ny ways great work!

computerwiz_222:
Not sure if you know this but on the home page of www.phonelosers.org the community button... Well when I mouse over it to get it to slide out or even click, as soon as I get to the place where you click it pops away...

rbcp:

--- Quote from: computerwiz_222 on March 22, 2006, 12:27:33 PM ---Not sure if you know this but on the home page of www.phonelosers.org the community button... Well when I mouse over it to get it to slide out or even click, as soon as I get to the place where you click it pops away...

--- End quote ---

I've been told that before.  It works for me with Firefox.  But on my homepage (exact same menu script) I sometimes have problems with it.  I'll see what I can do about it.  Right now I'm just trying to get the rest of the website fully functional again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version