Author Topic: Mailing a Poo Dollar  (Read 8396 times)

Offline z3wb

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +37/-36
Re: Mailing a Poo Dollar
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2007, 10:33:03 AM »
On Phonelosers.NET, When I saw the thing for advertising, I got an envlope, Wrote "Cheer up UPL!" on it, Put a scrap of paper with "10$" written on both sides, along w/a smiley face, took a BIG shit in it. (It was a large envlope) and mailed it to them! Not sure if they got it... never heard anything back

I've never heard of a rule saying NOT to smear shit all over a dollar and send it to somone.

The water content of the shit would make the envelope really soggy, plus it would stink. The postal service would be forced to check it to make sure it doesn't contain anything illegal to send (organic items), see it was a shit, and not send it.

Well, I could see that happening if I put a whole turd in the envelope, but I'm talking about just taking a dump then swiping the dollar bill between my butt cheeks. If there's just a thin coating of poo on the bill, it shouldn't stink too fiercely or penetrate the envelope and, with any luck, the person will receive it, reach into the envelope, pull out the money, and get the poo on their hand.

It's all here in this diagram:

« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 11:50:07 PM by z3wb »
Huh?

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2007, 02:31:44 PM »
BEST DIAGRAM EVER!
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline mr_doc

• Supergluer of coins
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +71/-24
    • PLA LotGD
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2007, 05:59:56 PM »
Poop on the drivers seat of their car. Then they will have to get it cleaned, but how will they get to the car wash ???
PLAlotgd  -If you play, I will hate you a little less.
Unnamed Forums