Pranks > Revenge

Crazy Fat Guy

(1/7) > >>

z3wb:
So there's this really fat guy that lives down the street who is driving the entire neighborhood crazy. The woman next door to him claims he is drilling holes in his fence and trying to spy on her. Now, this woman is a paranoid schizophrenic, so at first I thought she was just imagining it, but now I'm actually starting to believe her. This fat fuck has called the police on me and/or my friends on several occasions. Every year, on the 4th of July, he sits outside with his phone out and reports anyone he sees lighting fireworks to the police. Every 4th of July has been ruined by this man, and he is partially responsible for the confiscation of hundreds upon hundreds of dollars worth of fireworks. I'm trying to think of a way to get back at him for years of narcing on everyone and making everyone's life a living hell. I'm thinking about just calling him repeatedly every day from Skype or FWD and pretending to be a telemarketer. Maybe after I get tired of calling him, I can record myself saying "Hello, this is Gary from PLA Weekly and we're offering some great deals on magazine subscriptions blah blah blah" and setting something up to randomly call him and play the recording.

Tachyon:
Get an aluminum tube and make a rocket launcher, then use some fireworks to destroy his house!

rbcp:
You need to find a relative/friend's house to celebrate July 4th with.

You could do the yellow pages prank, where you call up every business in town and set up appointments with them at the exact same time to the guy's house.

Or use caller ID spoofing to make calls to all your neighbors from that guy.  Try to impersonate his voice and yell at them all for inane stuff.  Like maybe, "This is _____ across the street and I'm sick of your fucking hedges not being trimmed!  If you don't trim them, I'm going to sneak over there tonight and trim them for you."  Yeah, bad example, but you get the idea. 

M-26-7:
Seems there's a pretty obivious solution to all this. Go over to his house at night with a hand powered drill and drill some holes. Say you heard grunting and furious movements coming from outside his house and you're worried he might have attacked. Make sure his away when you do this and make sure your call is as anonymouss as possible. Be specific about the location of the grunting, so that when the cops pull their glocks and check around the house they'll be sure to investigate that area. You may need to plant some other stuff around the holes to make their purpose clear. If you wanted to get creative you could plant some camera looking at here house with tapes in them of her naked, but that would get complicated and be dangerous for you.

Lestan Gregor:

--- Quote from: M-26-7 on December 16, 2007, 06:14:51 PM ---Seems there's a pretty obivious solution to all this. Go over to his house at night with a hand powered drill and drill some holes. Say you heard grunting and furious movements coming from outside his house and you're worried he might have attacked. Make sure his away when you do this and make sure your call is as anonymouss as possible. Be specific about the location of the grunting, so that when the cops pull their glocks and check around the house they'll be sure to investigate that area. You may need to plant some other stuff around the holes to make their purpose clear. If you wanted to get creative you could plant some camera looking at here house with tapes in them of her naked, but that would get complicated and be dangerous for you.

--- End quote ---

SWATting anyone?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version