Author Topic: Revenge  (Read 9320 times)

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +59/-97
  • Douchenozzle
    • Matt GSX Has Better Taste In Music Than You
Re: Revenge
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2008, 12:52:15 PM »
If your neighbors are married and/or with kids, sign the man of the house up for NAMBLA newsletters, if they're still around.

Every married or live-in couple needs mail order bride catalogs. Try to get a few so they can pick out the most charming waif out of each geographic region.

The freecycle idea is pretty genius, actually. It would be harder with you living in an apartment. You could put a little twist on it and when someone emails you for the arrangement, just ask them to pick it up at "your" next door neighbors. That way, everyone knows apt # 5 (or whatever your annoying neighbors apartment is) is bringing in hordes of creepy people to try to steal their shit. If you get lucky, they may even get evicted.

Any time they make a call to a restaurant, cab, or anything like that, immediately call back and cancel. (this is where call monitoring would be helpful).

If you don't live with anyone else and have adjacent neighbors, I recommend Project Blender.

Contact the Church of Latter Day Saints and let them know you want someone to come over to "your" house for a religious conversation. Find out what day they're coming and make sure they can get in the building.

If you have their phone numbers, call all the video stores in your area and see if they have accounts. If they do, change all the info that you can. If they can't figure the shit out, they'll have to go through the hassle of creating a new account. It's childish, but it can work.

Collect call them endlessly. You'd be amazed how often people accept collect calls, even if they know they're being billed. I'd do this from a payphone, of course. I was able to do this to one person nearly daily for a month before he stopped accepting the charges all the time. After that, he'd still accept them 50% of the time or so. He was probably senile, though, as I was using his own name.

Offline Zazen

• Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +34/-14
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2008, 06:52:45 PM »
If you don't live with anyone else and have adjacent neighbors, I recommend Project Blender.

I can't resist hassling you a little bit about this. How can you recommend something that, as far as we know, has never been done by anyone? Maybe blenders are likely to catch fire after 20 hours and this is actually a horrible idea. Who really knows?

Offline s1acker

• plop
  • PLA Soldier
  • 1337 13V3L: +31/-10
  • lolwut?
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2008, 07:43:37 PM »

I can't resist hassling you a little bit about this. How can you recommend something that, as far as we know, has never been done by anyone? Maybe blenders are likely to catch fire after 20 hours and this is actually a horrible idea. Who really knows?

I think 'project blender' would be a great idea if it was on a timer, and it ran for 5 or so minutes every night around 2 am. OR how about making a recording of the blender running and looping that?

Offline mr_doc

• Supergluer of coins
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +71/-24
    • PLA LotGD
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2008, 05:30:44 AM »
The best revenge is murder.
PLAlotgd  -If you play, I will hate you a little less.
Unnamed Forums

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +59/-97
  • Douchenozzle
    • Matt GSX Has Better Taste In Music Than You
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2008, 09:12:50 AM »

Yeah. It should be done in intervals. A blender can actually catch fire after about an hour of continuous use, I've found. If there's nothing to continue blending (so the rotor is spinning freely), it can also just burn itself up pretty quickly.

Suggested items to replace blender with:

vacuum cleaner (did this; it lasted about 3 hours before shorting out. Sucks up tons of juice, though)
Very loud recording pointed into air vents (ala Big Larry. Also works wonders)
Electric guitar + crappy effects pedal next to an amp (this will go until you blow the speakers and will start to sound like coming death. It can be easily interrupted with either a powerful radio [to disrupt the amp] or knocking walls/ceilings (bumping the guitar and causing an actual note).

What also works well is to randomly trip their breakers (needs a common breaker box) or to cut the power for everyone's apartment BUT theirs' on a regular basis.

redbawxr

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2008, 01:41:13 PM »
This should be helpful:
http://computerpranks.com/

Offline Lord Valmont Illamato

• PLA Fan Club
  • 1337 13V3L: +4/-1210
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2008, 11:24:36 AM »
I did this to my friend, and this resulted in him switching his number and changing his phone service provider...LOL. There is this site called anontxt.com and you can send many many many text messages to his phone, or u can use voipraider to have his phone call someone else without them calling him, now this service is intended to make free voip call, but they ask you for your number and thts supposed to call u then when u answer the phone it calls them. So if you put someone elses number as yours it will calll them then connect them to any number tht u entered as the destination....LOL. It was pretty funny watching him argue about who called who. Try this I still do this every now and then.

P.S. on voipraider.com, its limited but if u change your IP often you can continue to make those calls.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 11:37:16 AM by Lord Valmont Illamato »
What?