Author Topic: Hmmm, what prank fun should I have on this guy?  (Read 8294 times)

Offline bluceree201

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-1
Hmmm, what prank fun should I have on this guy?
« on: January 25, 2008, 04:15:33 AM »
Hey, recently my "friend" has been prank calling me and being a tool, I'd love to give him a scare, or get him  in deep shit, what can I do?

P.S. I live in Australia, so maybe things are different.

I'd like an internet thing I can sign him up for, I don't know what, but just to piss him off or get him in trouble,
got any ideas?, anything thats not too risky or hard, I'm in grade 10, so age is probably a limit.

also, anything I could sign him up for, that would work in Aus too?
something annoying or terrible.....
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 04:32:58 AM by bluceree201 »

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
Re: Hmmm, what prank fun should I have on this guy?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 07:17:38 AM »
Sign him up for the army.
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline cricket

• Bandito
  • Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +6/-4
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 11:39:04 AM »
Go to all the OMFG you have won a laptop for FREE sites.
and put in his e-mail and phone number.
or better yet, put in your phone number, when they call, do the whole walk trough and tell them that your changing your number to his tomorrow
or take heroin and shoot up Lord Nod's school

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 01:02:42 PM »
Go to all the OMFG you have won a laptop for FREE sites.
and put in his e-mail and phone number.
or better yet, put in your phone number, when they call, do the whole walk trough and tell them that your changing your number to his tomorrow
or take heroin and shoot up Lord Nod's school

I <3 cricket. Also, it's heri0n and I haven't been in school for seven years.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +59/-97
  • Douchenozzle
    • Matt GSX Has Better Taste In Music Than You
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 01:44:30 PM »
yeah, sign him up for every sort of solicitation you can imagine. Not just email. Look up the church of Mormon and indicate that he's interested. In addition to mass mailing him, they'll have someone come out and bug him just about every week (assuming there's a church of Mormon in AU). I'd do that for any and every church that you can imagine.

Sign him up for the NAMBLA newsletter (I'd do it from a proxy, though. Look around here for how to browse anonymously)

Use his email address to do "free Ipod, free car, free *) surveys and request information from everyone listed. Give both his phone and email address. And home address, too.

If you really want to get him in trouble with his parents (assuming he's also younger) you can sign him up for mail order bride catalogs to be sent to his home (someone did this to me a long time ago and my mom was pissed for weeks).

Or, one of my favorite pranks:

Call up 100-200 people and say:
"Hi, this is *victim's name* and you just won 1 million dollars! To claim your prize, call *victim's number*"
Of course, maybe only 1% of the people will think it's legit, but if you make like it's a prank (and are really loud and obnoxious about it), most of them will call the number just to bitch him out about solicitation. Better yet, if you can use Skype, freecall, or just plain caller i.d. spoofing, you can make your calls come from ANYWHERE!
one of my friends did this to me for my birthday once, and the results were fantastic; I got calls about this for a week. We repeated the prank large scale (we called nearly 1,000 people) and had them call a cell phone. I think our victim's parents ended up getting his phone shut off because of all the minutes he burned up just answering the calls.

Offline M-26-7

• Skinniest Member of the PLA
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +40/-61
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 08:03:27 PM »
Why do people have so much free time?

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2008, 08:17:51 PM »
because as a commie/marxist you think the majorty of a persons time should be out working, as opposed to the modern anarchist/libertarian point that work should be abolished?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline M-26-7

• Skinniest Member of the PLA
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +40/-61
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2008, 08:26:52 AM »
because as a commie/marxist you think the majorty of a persons time should be out working, as opposed to the modern anarchist/libertarian point that work should be abolished?
No, I was just wondering how someone has this much time to get back at someone for calling them a tool.
I mean seriously, no offense Matt, but I have better things to do with my time then call up 200 people simply to get back at one person. Seems people have the time because there are about 20 different revenge threads for pretty banal stuff. Revenge use to be killing someone because they slaughtered your wife and kids.

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +59/-97
  • Douchenozzle
    • Matt GSX Has Better Taste In Music Than You
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2008, 08:59:46 AM »

No, I was just wondering how someone has this much time to get back at someone for calling them a tool.
I mean seriously, no offense Matt, but I have better things to do with my time then call up 200 people simply to get back at one person. Seems people have the time because there are about 20 different revenge threads for pretty banal stuff. Revenge use to be killing someone because they slaughtered your wife and kids.

Absolutely no offense taken. That was when I was like, a freshman or sophomore in high school, and I actually did it all during study hall periods over the course of a few days, so it's not like my time could have been used too much better.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2008, 10:55:45 PM »
Why do people have so much free time?

Asked the guy ON THE PLA FORUMS.

Offline mr_doc

• Supergluer of coins
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +71/-24
    • PLA LotGD
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2008, 11:18:04 AM »
Bake a cake and push nails into it before frosting
PLAlotgd  -If you play, I will hate you a little less.
Unnamed Forums

Offline ekimike

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-5
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2008, 07:34:25 AM »
hey im a newbie to using skype, how is it that you use the key pad during a call? is there a way to make the visual keypad active during a call?

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2008, 07:40:45 AM »
No, you have to whistle the DTMF tones into the microphone. Most people use a tone dialer, but if you're really leet you can do it with your voice.

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2008, 11:50:19 AM »
No, you have to whistle the DTMF tones into the microphone. Most people use a tone dialer, but if you're really leet you can do it with your voice.

I love you THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS much!
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline ekimike

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-5
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2008, 01:08:05 PM »
hahah thnx for the "help", anyone else have any amazing suggestions?