Author Topic: Hmmm, what prank fun should I have on this guy?  (Read 8280 times)

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
Re: Hmmm, what prank fun should I have on this guy?
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2008, 01:22:23 PM »
Yeah sorry about that dude, it's something of a tradition to fuck with the noobs a bit around these parts. Let me try again.

Obviously one person can't whistle a DTMF tone (DUAL tone, meaning two at once), you need a friend to help you. For this you'll need a special PDXUSA phone with two microphones on one circuit (or you can make your own, we call this a buttset) or else you can just stand really close, but this makes you look like you're making out (we call this a meatphone).
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline ekimike

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-5
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2008, 03:09:41 PM »
could you perhaps be my friend and whistle along with me, i dont have a PDXUSA phone tho so you know....  ::)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 03:14:30 PM by ekimike »

awsomeperson

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2008, 05:14:21 AM »
what you should do is at night, put dishwasher powder on his lawn, and when it rains, it will bubble up, and hopefully kill the grass.

Offline Lord Valmont Illamato

• PLA Fan Club
  • 1337 13V3L: +4/-1210
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2008, 11:39:51 PM »
if u know his cell phone juss send him text over and over again from anontxt.com. i did this to my friend and it annoyed the shit outta him!!
He wont know who u r
What?