Pranks > Revenge

How to get back at LordNod?

(1/12) > >>

awsomeperson:
How do I get back at LordNod for flaming me on a post?(I still don't care if you call me a tard) I mean, I'm probably going to spam him,(you can't prove anything...) but i need something better. Help?

Nod:
Don't get back at me. Heed my advice. I wasn't trying to flame you. I was trying to help you. Please stop BAAAAWing and just do what I told you. SPAMMING me isn't going to do anything. I'll just ignore you.

awsomeperson:

--- Quote from: LordNod on March 17, 2008, 04:14:55 PM ---Don't get back at me. Heed my advice.... I was trying to help you... Please stop BAAAAWing...

--- End quote ---

BAAAAWing?
Why SHOULD I "heed your advice"?
If you really wanted to help me, you SHOULD have just sent me a PM!!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Nod:
I'm not going to engage in a stupid flame war with you. I tried to help you and you didn't want the help. Have fun being a worthless troll. I'm ignoring you from now on.

rbcp:
I think you should post a question in the tech support board on how to break into LordNod's email.  And get some private information on him from that.  They maybe post in the phreaking board asking how to screw with his phone service.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version