Author Topic: Opinions?  (Read 2424 times)

Offline ekimike

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-5
Opinions?
« on: October 02, 2008, 07:21:58 PM »
Anyone with a taste for Classic Rock check out my bands new website www.bloodyknucklesband.com and let me know what you think. I put up a page with some of our music for free streaming and download, only have two originals recorded at the moment (Closing In, and Peters Song) more on the way soon though. I am the drummer in the band any opinions on the music or the web design would be great.

thanks,
       Mike

Offline Magus

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +56/-108
  • "The forums token cranky old man." -Jenn
    • sebanderson.com
Re: Opinions?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 07:39:56 PM »

Congrats.

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 06:37:57 PM »
I think it's all a lie....
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline m0rdekai

• IBA IBA IBA
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +31/-28
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 07:18:48 PM »
Anyone with a taste for Classic Rock check out my bands new website www.bloodyknucklesband.com and let me know what you think. I put up a page with some of our music for free streaming and download, only have two originals recorded at the moment (Closing In, and Peters Song) more on the way soon though. I am the drummer in the band any opinions on the music or the web design would be great.

thanks,
       Mike

Sound pretty good.  I actually like it alot.  You guys are really good for your age.  Loosen up a little on stage.  I know your kinda stuck behind your set, but the rest of the band looks kinda uncomfortable.  Your vocalist is straining to sound alot like whoever your covering, tell him to relax a little and just sing it out.  Don't worry so much about sounding exactly the same and it'll sound more natural.  But like I said, ya'll are really good.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 07:23:20 PM by m0rdekai »

Careful Nod.  He's just a very clever spambot. 

Your moms a spambot.

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +59/-97
  • Douchenozzle
    • Matt GSX Has Better Taste In Music Than You
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 03:46:31 PM »
Tell your singer not to try to act so old. Trying to force maturity in the voice is going to be an easy way to blow out his voice and have to give it up early in life.

Otherwise, sound is good, you play pretty well together, and recording is decent. Just lighten up, don't take it too seriously, and remember that the focus of performing music should be having fun. Remember that, and you'll be just fine!