Author Topic: Long distance revenge??  (Read 28191 times)

Sabbz

Long distance revenge??
« on: October 09, 2008, 04:32:13 PM »
I've been searching for some revenge ideas and I just came across this forum, so I figured I might get some help, or ideas from some folks here. Anyway, here's why I'm looking to do some nasty stuff to someone:

About 18 years or so ago, my brother and father had some kind of falling out. I'm still not sure what happened, but it resulted in my brother moving and not having any kind of contact with us. Well, I began looking for him after a couple of years, because as far as I knew, we were on good terms. TO make a long story short, I found my niece a little over a year ago and she let me know that my brother was a completely different person from the one I knew 18 years ago. He abused and brutally beat his wife and my niece and nephew and is apparently nothing more than an alcoholic bully. I've tried to contact him and ask him about this and why he just left without any contact for so many years, but he refuses to talk to me. So, since he refuses to act like a man and talk to me man to man, I decided to fuck with him as much as possible. I started off by placing several ads on Craigslist for free stuff that I thought was sure to grab people's attention. This resulted in hoards of people flocking to his house a few weeks ago, between midnight and 5am, Friday and Saturday night, inquiring about said free stuff. I plan to do this again, very soon with a little more time for the ad to run and answer emails, so hopefully I can get a hundred or more people to show up. But, I'd like some more ideas on stuff to do. I live on the East Coast, while he lives in Boise, ID. So if anyone has an ideas for some long distance dirty trick type stuff, I'd be quite happy to hear it.

Thanks

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
Re: Long distance revenge??
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 04:52:44 PM »
Shoot up heri0n and then your school.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 05:21:02 PM »
I've always wanted to place a Craigslist ad in the free section or on Freecycle to come and take our old Bar-B-Que grill off our hands.  And then arrange for them to go to someone's house and take it off their porch.  Or any other items that might be on their porch.  Eventually someone would get away with stealing the item(s).

Of course, I wouldn't actually do this because they'd trace the ad and/or the emails where I arranged for them to take it and I'd end up getting arrested.  Plus it's just not a Christian thing to do.

Sabbz

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 05:44:09 PM »
I've always wanted to place a Craigslist ad in the free section or on Freecycle to come and take our old Bar-B-Que grill off our hands.  And then arrange for them to go to someone's house and take it off their porch.  Or any other items that might be on their porch.  Eventually someone would get away with stealing the item(s).

Of course, I wouldn't actually do this because they'd trace the ad and/or the emails where I arranged for them to take it and I'd end up getting arrested.  Plus it's just not a Christian thing to do.

Well, I never told anyone to just come up and take stuff. I specifically asked them to "knock on the door, or ring the bell" until someone answers, because I'd be in the basement catching up on some paperwork after I get off of work. I was told from my ex sister-in-law that he did in fact call the police, but was told that there was nothing that they could do, since technically, no one was breaking any laws.

Offline Kaymon

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-5
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 10:43:08 AM »

Of course, I wouldn't actually do this because they'd trace the ad and/or the emails where I arranged for them to take it and I'd end up getting arrested.

Do it all from a public library.

Offline mr_doc

• Supergluer of coins
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +71/-24
    • PLA LotGD
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2008, 05:22:41 PM »
do it from best buy

PLAlotgd  -If you play, I will hate you a little less.
Unnamed Forums

Offline Nod

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 212-389-1318
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2008, 11:56:25 PM »
do it from your educational establishment while you're firing rounds from a gun before injecting a narcotic substance made from the poppy plant.
I HATE the bridge.

Offline Lestan Gregor

• PLA Bitch
  • 1337 13V3L: +64/-30
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2008, 06:49:23 PM »

This meme never gets old

Offline Nod

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 212-389-1318
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2008, 11:37:32 PM »

This meme never gets old

It's one of my favorites as well.
I HATE the bridge.

Offline 110.Baud

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-3
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2009, 06:39:46 PM »
Something I read a while back.  Probably around here, using a proxy, send the mormons and JW's over to his house, preferably very early on a holiday weekend.

Offline RTF

• El teléfono está descolgado.
  • Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +43/-4
  • Rob T Firefly hearts you.
    • me dot net
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2009, 12:43:17 AM »
| blog | art blog | HOPE | OTH |

Offline Nod

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 212-389-1318
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2009, 12:55:18 AM »
HAH! I resisted saying that myself. Looks like I'm not the only one who thought it.
I HATE the bridge.

Offline 5m4llP0X

• PLA Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2009, 05:28:24 AM »

My roommate and I did something similar.
To mess with our Venezuelan friend, we posted an ad on Craigslist offering to give away a "free Bird" named La Espalda Mojada (The Wet Back in Spanish). Since he's not from Mexico and absolutely hates being confused as a Mexican the idea of giving out his telephone number and having people ask about The Wet Back should be pissing him off.
I'm going to check up on him in a few more days and see if he's pretty irate over the prank.

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +59/-97
  • Douchenozzle
    • Matt GSX Has Better Taste In Music Than You
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2009, 02:55:36 PM »
If he doesn't get pissed about that, get him a window decal with his last name in Old English, or a mexican flag, or both. Put it on his car for him, too; he'll appreciate it.

Offline 5m4llP0X

• PLA Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2009, 04:22:26 PM »
He's a College student who lives in downtown Portland. No car. Though I have thought about covering the door molding around his dorm room in plastic wrap then filling the space with packing peanuts. The delivery is the hard part, though. I want to get him to rip open the door without committing a major crime. The idea of pulling the fire alarm is out. I could blare horrible gangster rap in font of his door until he gets pissed. Any other ideas?
This is, mostly, to help a friend get revenge for auctioning him off to a dominatrix.