Author Topic: WeakNet Linux Version 1.0 FINAL  (Read 14000 times)

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +183/-22
  • He likes cans and taking pictures in cans!
    • WeakNet Labs
Re: WeakNet Linux Version 1.0 FINAL
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2008, 12:08:43 AM »
Hey, I have recoded a GUI version of catchme-ng, the program we have spoken about for trolling for a stolen laptop:

The concept is cool, it searches your airodump text file for a MAC address and if it finds it, it plays a siren sound using only perl!
It actually creates a second Tk window/perl script so it doesn't "blank-out" the existing Tk window and I am now adding a button to make a system call to kill the child process it creates.  (without using "system 'killall perl'" im not sure how to get it's childs PID using only Perl)
So it will look differently I'm sure with a few extra features/buttons etc.  Hell, maybe I will add it to start airodump for you.

For some reason, I can't stop coding.. :/

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2008, 10:57:16 AM »
Nov 24th:
382 downloads! :D
Nov 25th:
727 downloads! :D
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 07:17:14 AM by trevelyn »

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2008, 01:31:15 PM »
Will WeakNet Linux install with wubi?
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2008, 01:40:06 PM »
uhh, eh, ermm.. i don't think so, Wubi downloads a special version of ubuntu and installs it.  I heard that if you have the ISO you want installed in the same folder as the wubi.exe and unplug your ethernet, wubi.exe will find the ISo and install it.. but, you're better off using this method:

http://weaknetlabs.com/texts/PDF/unetbootin.pdf

or ubiquity on the desktop.

:)

Offline ApprenticePhreak

• PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +48/-12
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2008, 04:37:54 PM »
Dear Trevelyn,

Hi, I'm using Weaknet Linux. It's super groovy. In fact, after I had put it on the pen drive as you had suggested days prior I've found more uses for it in my every day going ons than I had previously anticipated. There were times when I had thought to my self, "golly, wouldn't it be swell to get on this computer without the hassle of this slow and cumbersome Windows?"

Here I am at school. The networks are down and I need to use the computers to get work done. I was mighty pissed. As our network is down it won't let me turn in any papers, print anything or even log into my name. While I was mighty miffed I had realized on my key-chain was the might 2gigs of justice. After my USB stick had gained access to the proper slot and I had selected F12 at boot-up to boot from the USB stick, I gained access to the school computers.

We have internet connection, but we have so many dead profiles on right now that no one can log into their names to do any work. Well, no one but me that is. Thank you, trevelyn!

Offline handl3r

• Elite Cactus Squad
  • Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +53/-11
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2008, 04:46:06 PM »
Dear Trevelyn,

Hi, I'm using Weaknet Linux. It's super groovy. In fact, after I had put it on the pen drive as you had suggested days prior I've found more uses for it in my every day going ons than I had previously anticipated. There were times when I had thought to my self, "golly, wouldn't it be swell to get on this computer without the hassle of this slow and cumbersome Windows?"

Here I am at school. The networks are down and I need to use the computers to get work done. I was mighty pissed. As our network is down it won't let me turn in any papers, print anything or even log into my name. While I was mighty miffed I had realized on my key-chain was the might 2gigs of justice. After my USB stick had gained access to the proper slot and I had selected F12 at boot-up to boot from the USB stick, I gained access to the school computers.

We have internet connection, but we have so many dead profiles on right now that no one can log into their names to do any work. Well, no one but me that is. Thank you, trevelyn!
You could do a testimonial in the infomercial!

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2008, 05:37:33 PM »
...you can start giving me the 1337 points now, I CAN TAKE IT!...

speaking of 133, check out what 1337tool version 2.0 is looking like so far:

http://weaknetlabs.com/temporary/1337toolv2.0.png

There will be 2 new applications including catchme-ng v2.0, and most of the others will be completely updated as well. :)

Offline ApprenticePhreak

• PLA Junkie
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2008, 07:17:07 PM »
You gain 1337 points out the ass from here on out. You may need to buy a diaper.

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +59/-97
  • Douchenozzle
    • Matt GSX Has Better Taste In Music Than You
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2008, 11:03:35 PM »
Indeed. though my boss didn't want to endorse a "security suite" or netsploit related distro for fear of appearances, I've used WNLA as my OS of choice on my work PC, as well as the computers at school. There may be OSs better focused on live-environments or small footprints, but no other has such a high factor of pure sexhay.

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2008, 05:28:37 AM »
1,032 downloads!

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2008, 12:18:31 AM »
1,201 downloads!!! i may have to upgrade my godaddy plan :(

anyways, i think i am going to make each version have a new window manager... Because not everyone likes Gnome, and hell, it's a HUGE WM.  And the way we set our programs and such up, we can have you choose any WM you want that we have and then run an update script for that version.

So far, the next version looks cool, it will have enlightenment, (can't be built from debian :( so it will stay ubuntu based), will be 700MB smaller, sleeker - better looking, will have 1337tool version 2.0, web-hacking-portal 2.1, catchme-n g version 2.0, and much more!

:)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 12:20:42 AM by trevelyn »

Offline Zazen

• Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +34/-14
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2008, 08:03:42 AM »
So far, the next version looks cool

So "FINAL" was just for dramatic effect? That's nice to hear, I might try it out then..

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2008, 02:52:09 PM »
So far, the next version looks cool

So "FINAL" was just for dramatic effect? That's nice to hear, I might try it out then..

No, FINAL is right, i'm done with version 1.0  I am talking about version 2.0+ (future releases)  Getting used to fluxbox/e16 wasn't easy for me.  It took me about 2 days to get this far:
Full Desktop featuring enlightenment:
http://weaknetlabs.com/temporary/wnla_v2/wnla_v2-alpha1.png
some menus and graphics and such:
http://weaknetlabs.com/temporary/wnla_v2/wnla_v2-alpha2.png
And here, i started nautilus which seems to run nicely in the e16 env, here i started the installer script:
http://weaknetlabs.com/temporary/wnla_v2/wnla_v2-alpha3.png

I figure i will release a v2+ in 3 or 4 months, iunno.. i like coding, but theres so much Wii and DS to catch up on since the release of version 1.0!  Anyways..

getting the menus customized was a bicth.  I had to write all of those by hand in small scripts that all linked to eachother.  heh.  so far, thank goodness, gksudo still works in the absence or Gnome.  (well a few apps do fine)

any ideas/suggestions?

Oh yeah, 1,710 downloads!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 10:01:40 PM by trevelyn »

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2008, 04:17:50 PM »
here's some new images, it looks so sweet and now fits on a cdr! :)

http://weaknetlabs.com/temporary/snapshot1.png
http://weaknetlabs.com/temporary/snapshot2.png

Offline ApprenticePhreak

• PLA Junkie
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2008, 05:50:54 AM »
Makes me sad I honestly haven't had enough time to us 1.0 for any longer than a few spirts here and there while at school or home. Really haven't had the chance to sit down and get my hands dirty with it. But I do  throughly enjoy the time I've spent with it.