Author Topic: Black Friday store pranks  (Read 41086 times)

Offline nomadcowatbk

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +5/-8
Black Friday store pranks
« on: November 23, 2008, 07:57:44 PM »
A line will form outside places like Best Buy or Wal-mart before they open on Friday morning, some may even camp overnight. Find some dumbass, call several pizza places, and have them deliver several pizzas to the victim. You could also try to get into the store intercom and announce sales that don't actually exist.

Someone did this when the PS3 was released.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km-Iol1221k
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 10:25:08 PM by nomadcowatbk »

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
Re: Black Friday store pranks
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 08:04:43 PM »
Here's a perfect one for Black Friday.

1.) Get some h3ri0n and then "shoot it n2 ur vainz"
2.) Get a gun and shoot at the kids in your school.
3.) Kill your parents.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline Magus

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +56/-108
  • "The forums token cranky old man." -Jenn
    • sebanderson.com
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 10:23:29 PM »
Sorry, but school's out on Black Friday. You could always shoot at the janitor, though. But c'mon man, he has enough problems as it is.

Offline ErrorLoading

• Local Operator
  • 1337 13V3L: +15/-4
    • ErrorLoading.Net
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 04:10:47 AM »
Ok, first of all, where do people find such shitty techno music? 

Second, why do people feel the need to share the shitty music with everyone else?  And why do they have to mix it so loud into their clips that you can barely, if at all, hear their cock muffled speaking?

On another note, I did something similar to this, but we ordered pizzas to a room number 1 over what actually existed.  Several pizza guys found the room number it should have been next to, but circled the area several times trying to find that next number.  At one point two pizza guys walked right passed each other looking for the room.  Good times.
"If I have enough then you may not have one."

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2008, 06:38:38 AM »
I plan to visit a Wal-Mart on Black Friday, just to enjoy all the shopping chaos.  I'll probably pick up some store phones while I'm there and talk to customers.  Maybe I'll find a blue vest to wear so I can misdirect some shoppers.

Offline ErrorLoading

• Local Operator
    • ErrorLoading.Net
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2008, 01:11:46 PM »
Actually Target would be a great place for that.  All you need is a pair of khaki's and a red polo.  That's an incredibly good idea, even for a shopper.  You could just ask for people to get out of the way and they'll move for you thinking you work there.

It would also be fun to buy a bunch of the doorbuster deals and  return them right after the sales end. 

Offline JD716

• Self Proclaimed PLA Bridge Warrior
  • Post Whore
  • 1337 13V3L: +12/-28
  • CACTUS!
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2008, 02:19:47 PM »

It's My Console by Eiffel 65. It's on the same album as that infamous "I'm blue, da ba dee da ba di" song.
PDXUSA sucks my ass.

Offline ErrorLoading

• Local Operator
    • ErrorLoading.Net
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2008, 03:04:52 PM »
Oh, so people find shitty techno music on cd's with other shitty techno music on it.  Got it.

Offline nomadcowatbk

• PLA Guru
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2008, 03:27:52 PM »
Actually Target would be a great place for that.  All you need is a pair of khaki's and a red polo.  That's an incredibly good idea, even for a shopper.  You could just ask for people to get out of the way and they'll move for you thinking you work there.

It would also be fun to buy a bunch of the doorbuster deals and  return them right after the sales end. 

You could do the same at Best Buy with a Blue polo.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/utkkXCF8ZVc&rel=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/utkkXCF8ZVc&rel=1</a>

Offline MIB

• Senior Racketeering Officer
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +32/-12
  • PLA- phreak tested. Phone company approved
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2008, 04:32:58 PM »
I'll probably pick up some store phones while I'm there and talk to customers.

Don't forget your cordless phone. That's if they use the same model of yours.   ;D

MIB
oɔıxǝɯ ʍǝu uı ʎoɹ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +59/-97
  • Douchenozzle
    • Matt GSX Has Better Taste In Music Than You
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2008, 07:49:43 PM »
Right after I quit @ Office Max, I came back in my khakis, blue polo, and walkie-talkie ready to wreck havok. I forgot that nobody shops at Office Max, though, and there were only like a 4:1 customer:employee ratio. My co-workers caught on right away and kicked me out. I did, however, get to have fun on the radio outside the store. Since they do layout the morning of (or night before) the sale, most people aren't sure where anything is located. Using a standard walkie-talkie, it's very easy to get employees asking their manager where a certain doorbuster item is located to lead customers all over the store in a wild goose chase, forcing them to leave in frustration. I've also done this at Best Buy and at Target, but the results were more memorable at Office Max (the store was small enough that I could see the hilarity unfolding).

Offline nomadcowatbk

• PLA Guru
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2008, 08:28:18 PM »

You'd probably be doing them a favor since they'd raise the price again after Black Friday.

Offline nomadcowatbk

• PLA Guru
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2008, 08:33:23 PM »

Second, why do people feel the need to share the shitty music with everyone else?  And why do they have to mix it so loud into their clips that you can barely, if at all, hear their cock muffled speaking?

On another note, I did something similar to this, but we ordered pizzas to a room number 1 over what actually existed.  Several pizza guys found the room number it should have been next to, but circled the area several times trying to find that next number.  At one point two pizza guys walked right passed each other looking for the room.  Good times.

Try ordering a pizza to a place with multiple occupants like a hotel or apartment complex but with the same pizza place.

Offline nomadcowatbk

• PLA Guru
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2008, 08:34:09 PM »
Why do they do with the pizzas from prank orders?

Offline Arox!

• please don't tickle me
  • PLA Soldier
  • 1337 13V3L: +13/-42
  • *Random Mike Tyson Quote*
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2008, 09:31:16 PM »
Right after I quit @ Office Max, I came back in my khakis, blue polo, and walkie-talkie ready to wreck havok. I forgot that nobody shops at Office Max, though, and there were only like a 4:1 customer:employee ratio. My co-workers caught on right away and kicked me out. I did, however, get to have fun on the radio outside the store. Since they do layout the morning of (or night before) the sale, most people aren't sure where anything is located. Using a standard walkie-talkie, it's very easy to get employees asking their manager where a certain doorbuster item is located to lead customers all over the store in a wild goose chase, forcing them to leave in frustration. I've also done this at Best Buy and at Target, but the results were more memorable at Office Max (the store was small enough that I could see the hilarity unfolding).

Haha, I used to work for OMX as well and have also acquired model radio that they use. Is it a Motorola CLS 1410? I have seen a trend of many other retailers using these now. I am going out on Black Friday with it just hope I can program the channels right for other stores.
L̬͙O͓Ḽ̼͔̭̯