Author Topic: The McDonald's Sign Prank  (Read 21639 times)

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
The McDonald's Sign Prank
« on: March 23, 2006, 11:51:39 AM »
The McDonald's Sign Prank

So here's a thread about the sign prank.  I'm choosing this one first because that page seems to get a lot of comments.  Eventually I'll write a script that will display the last few posts from this thread directly onto the McDonald's sign prank page.  For now it's just a link.  Guests can post here without registering.  So let's see how this works....

Offline tk

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-2
Re: The McDonald's Sign Prank
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2006, 07:31:19 PM »
It sucks that you moved so far away from the original McDonald's sign. It also sucks that you keep having car trouble (well it's a Ford)... I'm surprised I even found your LiveJournal but when I typed in "phonelosers.com" instead of org I found the link.

I wish there was another "What's Your Bid?" prank. That was beyond hilarious.
This is better than rejuvenation!

Offline DBK

• Gay people love stereotypes!
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • PLA Addict
  • 1337 13V3L: +14/-8
  • TELECOM-MUPISSED OFF@! HAR HAR
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2006, 02:04:14 AM »
It takes a RBCP/TacoJon/DBK combo to create hilarity on the level of What's Your Bid?

Oh shit, I'm already off topic.

CountyKid

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 05:15:02 PM »
I have many fond memories of that McDonalds. Like the time after the big poweroutage, we all went to that very McDonalds for breakfast.

Or the time we tried the Taco Bell's attempt at breakfast. The very same Taco Bell right next to it.

Yes, it is a historic fast-food area. Please understand this.

DAWN

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2006, 07:05:14 PM »
My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself. That is hysterical!!!!!!!!!

bear

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2006, 10:00:21 AM »
Awesome!!! Nice work.  A good prank that didnt hurt anyone.....except maybe the fat people who go to McDonalds My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself.

BARNEGAT BLUMMIS

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2006, 05:10:27 PM »
WITH DICK CHENEY AND DONALD RUMSFELD, KARL ROVE, CONDO-LEASER RICEBAG AND THE IDIOT PRESIDENT, YOU ARE SPENDING YOUR TIME AND ENERGY ON THIS CRAP?

PUH-LEEEZE!

Offline silentneep

• If elected, I promise a ME TOO post once a year to keep my account active and a chicken in every pot brownie.
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +56/-36
  • I have no idea where I am.
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2006, 07:57:08 AM »
Man, go to a political forum with that shit.
May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

Leslie

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2006, 10:28:36 AM »
Was searching to find a way to complain to McDonalds about a meal and came across this....Hilarious.  Wish someone around here would pull a prank like this.  My fav was the "Fatty" one.  Hysterical.

Katelyn Scott

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2006, 01:57:08 PM »
 ;D the best ive seen in a long time very well written. it was a good plan, the sign on a sign, too bad they noticed. you turned out to be very influential, as the whole sign is gone :'(

A

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2006, 11:47:19 AM »
I have not laughed so hard in a long, long time.....My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself.

Very creative! and that is all I have to say about that!

Keep going on adventures and keep the world laughing.....I think most people take life way tooooo serious.

You are great!!!!My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself....My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself....My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself....My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself....My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself....My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself.

Offline CerealKiller

• Lieutenant Cactus
  • 1337 13V3L: +16/-30
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2006, 04:53:07 AM »
I have many fond memories of that McDonalds. Like the time after the big poweroutage, we all went to that very McDonalds for breakfast.

Or the time we tried the Taco Bell's attempt at breakfast. The very same Taco Bell right next to it.

My ass has fallen off due to laughter. sad thing is Taco bell about 13 or 14 years ago used to sell breakfast.
You're Killing Me Smalls!

Offline BILKS

• This'll make you a Goddamn sexual Tyranosaurus
  • Baby Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-5
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2006, 01:30:39 AM »
rbcp, are you going to do the yellow poster board of the new retro-esque sign at McDonalds? That would be mad flavours if you did.

Stray

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2006, 08:14:14 PM »
Phone conersation link broken!!!  :-[
Hilarity

CountyKid

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2006, 08:17:59 PM »

My ass has fallen off due to laughter. sad thing is Taco bell about 13 or 14 years ago used to sell breakfast.

GEE YA THINK? My ass has fallen off due to laughter. DAT IZ SO FUNNI.