Author Topic: My war with Tara--> Suggestions for revenge appreciated (Long story)  (Read 15309 times)

Offline Chekken

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-0
I used to date a girl named Tara Labelle. We actually met online and eventually IRL. Somehow, we ended up heavily making out and not even bothering to watch Hellboy (My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself.). We then proceeded to meet up a lot, make out a lot, and just have a lot of love for one another.

Problems came in the relationship because both of us were very jealous of having people of the opposite sex around. Plus, we couldn't "monitor" each other because of the distance. So I admitted to her that I had a crush on another girl out of complete and utter guilt, and to stay honest. I really did care about our relationship. I let her know in as nice a way as possible that I still loved her and that I was feeling guilty for having feelings for someone else. She went completely apeshit and hung up on me.

Eventually she calls me back up and says she wants to break up with me. I'm shitting bricks at this point saying "What the hell?! Why? I was being honest. I don't think I even WANT to be with this girl". She goes off on a tangent and then says "We need to break up. But we can still be friends with benefits, right?". NOW I was angry. She had been using me for sex. What the hell else does "friends with benefits" mean? I hung up on her that time. She never called me back.

Fast forward a week. I'm obviously depressed because I think the relationship is over.  At 9PM I get a call from Tara. Assuming she wanted to apologize, I pick up and immediately ask her what she wanted to talk about.
"Nothing", she said.
I was disappointed.
"Can you hang on a sec? I'll be right back"
"Okay"
So she leaves. Barely 30 seconds later, a male voice comes on the phone.
"Hello?"
"Hi, who's this?"
"This is Tara's boyfriend."
WHAT?!
"Umm...no." I said. "I thought I was Tara's boyfriend. Who the heck is this? Is this a prank call?"
"Not really. So...I've been monitoring your computer by hacking it. Who is Gabby? She a friend of yours?"
Gaby was my friend from Australia. "Yeah"
"Well, why is Gabby saying she loves you? And why are you replying back saying that you love her?"
At this point, I knew that he wasn't kidding. I quickly ran AVG and found a known Trojan on my system. He was definitely hacking me.
"Listen, you fucker, why are you hacking me?"
"She asked me to in order to see if you were cheating."
"We're broken up. It isn't cheating"
I don't really care about this guy right now, so I ask to talk to Tara. She came on and we argued for a good 30 minutes. Among the highlights were me calling her a slut, her telling me I was an awful boyfriend (lie) and her little boyfriend reciting chat logs of a sensitive nature.

Let's cut to the chase. It is 1 year later. I have done nothing to get revenge. I want it pretty badly. How do I do it?

Offline Magus

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +56/-108
  • "The forums token cranky old man." -Jenn
    • sebanderson.com
Re: My war with Tara--> Suggestions for revenge appreciated (Long story)
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 12:17:23 AM »
apologize to your girlfriend. apologize to your friend from australia. then call your mom, tell her you love her and that you're grateful for all that she's done for you. /thread

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 12:50:49 AM »
apologize to your girlfriend. apologize to your friend from australia. then call your mom, tell her you love her and that you're grateful for all that she's done for you. /thread

Fail. The correct advice was "Shoot heroin and then your school."
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline Arox!

• please don't tickle me
  • PLA Soldier
  • 1337 13V3L: +13/-42
  • *Random Mike Tyson Quote*
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 11:42:00 AM »
I think you should call the girl back and try to get back with her. Who knows maybe she has changed and will be the love of your life. Listen to your heart. Hope this helps man. Let us know how it goes.
L̬͙O͓Ḽ̼͔̭̯

Offline Godot

• Go away, PLA!
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +34/-7
    • Godot's Website
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 01:37:59 PM »
I suggest that you call her up and ask if her refrigerator is running. When she tells you it is, tell her that she'd better go catch it.
"I bought a cactus and it died a week later... I was really depressed, I thought, 'Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.'" -Demetri Martin

Offline ApprenticePhreak

• PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +48/-12
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 03:03:20 PM »
Get a firewall. That'll do you good.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009, 04:45:35 PM »
Seems like you both were kind of shitty about the relationship.  Can't you just call it even and move on with your life?  Or consider it a valuable lesson learned about never trusting women?  Learning that might save you from some real damage in the future.

Offline mr_doc

• Supergluer of coins
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +71/-24
    • PLA LotGD
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2009, 05:21:11 PM »
Go to the attraction forums
PLAlotgd  -If you play, I will hate you a little less.
Unnamed Forums

Offline rogueclown

• phone mob enforcer
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +60/-38
  • Awkward Hugs for everyone!
    • rogueclown.net
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2009, 08:05:06 PM »
meh, girls should have better sense than to date boys who hang out on prank phone call boards.  it only leads to trouble.   :nonsense:
RogueClown has been known to cause the following side effects. Smiling, <3ing, dizziness, and the desire to listen to poorly recorded phone mobs. RogueClown is an MAO inhibitor.
  --Nod

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2009, 08:17:08 PM »
meh, girls should have better sense than to date boys who hang out on prank phone call boards.  it only leads to trouble.   :nonsense:

Unless the women happen to hang out on prank phone call boards.  Then it's okay.  And my "women are evil" comment doesn't apply to those particular women.

Offline jx

• PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +62/-22
  • When the fone green I pink up the fone&say yellow
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2009, 08:45:17 PM »

Unless the women happen to hang out on prank phone call boards.  Then it's okay.  And my "women are evil" comment doesn't apply to those particular women.

asl?

meh, boys should have better sense than to date girls who hang out on prank phone call boards.  it only leads to trouble.   :nonsense:

Fixed.  :nonsense: :nonsense:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 09:26:59 PM by jenn »

Offline Magus

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +56/-108
  • "The forums token cranky old man." -Jenn
    • sebanderson.com
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2009, 08:50:59 PM »
Just become a gay. They're always happy.

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2009, 12:31:36 PM »
Just become a gay. They're always happy.

Except for murd0c.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline m0rdekai

• IBA IBA IBA
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +31/-28
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2009, 02:24:54 PM »
I think you should call the girl back and try to get back with her. Who knows maybe she has changed and will be the love of your life. Listen to your heart. Hope this helps man. Let us know how it goes.

For starters, dont take relationship advice from random interwebz entities, cause this is what you get.
Number B:  Stop downloading so many pr0nz and you wont haz trojan.  Duh.
Step 3: Its been a year.  Grow up.  Srsly.

Careful Nod.  He's just a very clever spambot. 

Your moms a spambot.

Offline Kaymon

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-5
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2009, 11:01:15 AM »
Problems came in the relationship because both of us were very jealous of having people of the opposite sex around. Plus, we couldn't "monitor" each other because of the distance.

You both sound somewhat insecure. Don't date for awhile. Grow a bit.

"Not really. So...I've been monitoring your computer by hacking it. Who is Gabby? She a friend of yours?"

...and her little boyfriend reciting chat logs of a sensitive nature.

Line crossed. Hack him back.

It may have been a year, but revenge actually works better after waiting awhile. They forget, lower their guard, ect.

Wait. er... shoot up your school and heroin?