Author Topic: PrankNET  (Read 114618 times)

Offline bosk

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-0
  • we killed pranknet
Re: PrankNET
« Reply #240 on: March 31, 2012, 02:00:42 AM »
"I hate this Dex character, but please go download his software so you can listen to his show!"

haha, im jot asking you to do that, all im trying to say is that if you truly believe dex is doing the damage calls then see for yourself that you are making the wrong assumptions. I would  like to find out who is REALLY doing the damage calls so that i can listen them instead of dex, if everyone here keeps blaming pranku then we are never going to find out who is really behind it. The sooner you realize that pranku is NOT behind the latest string of damage calls the sooner we can work at finding out who really is doing them. That is all im trying to say.

Offline markov

• Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +16/-1
  • The mgt.
    • chowdersploitation
« Reply #241 on: March 31, 2012, 05:46:24 AM »
Could you please say a few more times that PrankU is NOT doing damage calls any more.... you know, just so we get it straight
my prankcalls: chowdersploitation

Offline ravenmaddox

• Quoth the RaVeN
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +26/-51
  • In the Internets no one can hear you scream
    • Quoth the RaVeN
« Reply #242 on: March 31, 2012, 06:14:47 AM »
Hrmmm... maybe if he convinces everyone here that pranku is not behind this (all 5 of us?!?) That will be the greatest prank pranku ever pulled.

The greatest prank pranku ever pulled was convincing the world that pranku did not exist.
Jesus Fucking Christ! Are you an idiot or just trying to be funny?

--- Quoth the RaVeN --- 2008.12.30 ---
http://www.RaVeNMaDDoX.com

Offline bosk

• Newb
  • we killed pranknet
« Reply #243 on: April 01, 2012, 02:42:00 PM »
Heres one thing that  pranku did a few months ago i think you guys might enjoy. Dex called a gas station near one of the listeners homes and got the gas prices lowered for him in exchange for the listener taking this picture.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 02:43:41 PM by bosk »

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #244 on: May 31, 2012, 08:19:08 PM »
http://www.localnews8.com/news/31137130/detail.html

Anyone know if there's any truth to this article's claim that Prank U is making bomb threats now?  It says the calls came from Ireland.  I'm so confused.

"Earlier this week, we learned a bomb threat that led to the evacuation of Rigby High School came from overseas.
Threats like these could be a growing problem, according to the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office.
A similar threat was made to Bonneville County on Memorial Day, which, along with the Rigby threat, is being linked to threats being made in Florida.
Detective Michael Jensen said the calls are made as part of a network of pranksters, and that placing a threatening phone call is a pretty simple process."

The video on that page has a little more information than the article does.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 08:23:37 PM by rbcp »

Offline markov

• Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +16/-1
  • The mgt.
    • chowdersploitation
« Reply #245 on: June 01, 2012, 02:26:11 AM »
PrankU does not do bomb threat calls. I would  like to find out who is REALLY doing the bomb threat calls so that i can listen them instead of dex, if everyone here keeps blaming pranku then we are never going to find out who is really behind it. The sooner you realize that pranku is NOT behind the latest string of bomb threat calls the sooner we can work at finding out who really is doing them.
my prankcalls: chowdersploitation

Offline Mister Skin

• PLA Fan Club
  • 1337 13V3L: +6/-2
  • Radio Jerk/Phone Phreak
« Reply #246 on: June 01, 2012, 02:34:10 PM »
These fuckers need to learn to PRANK RESPONSIBLY.

Did they ever find out if that Arab guy in Canada was involved? You know, the one who lives in
a 600/month apt with his mom and all he does is play Call of Duty and arrange dangerous prank calls with sex offenders from Texas?
The popcorn you have been eating has been pissed in, film at 11

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • Homepage
« Reply #247 on: June 01, 2012, 07:33:17 PM »
Yep, he's definitely the leader of Prank U.  No idea if they're really doing bomb threats though.  This is the first I've seen them accused of something like that.  I think it's possible that any horrible thing that happens via telephone now is going to end up being blamed on Prank U by the cops and media.  On the other hand, Dex used to be into SWATing, and making a bomb threat isn't much different than that.

Offline Mister Skin

• PLA Fan Club
  • 1337 13V3L: +6/-2
  • Radio Jerk/Phone Phreak
« Reply #248 on: June 03, 2012, 11:08:11 AM »
I thought that PrankNET had one funny prank, and that was on either PLA Radio 23 or 25, and that was when they called that lady at the Best Western and told her there was a gas leak in her room and she needed to bust the window out to get fresh air. Just hearing her bash away at the window while yelling "BREAK!" had me grabbing my balls trying to keep the piss in..

Other than that, they give pranksters a bad name by doing over-the-top illegal shit like making those girls at the KFC in Manchester freeze themselves naked outside while they laugh about it..
The popcorn you have been eating has been pissed in, film at 11

Offline donkeykong208

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-6
« Reply #249 on: August 18, 2012, 02:10:17 PM »
So, PrankU is pretty much dead now. They were on PulseIM for awhile but moved back to that beyluxe messenger. Dex is gone. People are saying he got arrested. They heard sirens on his mic while he was talking and then he got disconnected. It's just a rumor but he might be arrested now. There's only around 12 people in the prank room now and nothing goes on. It's officially dead.

Here's a pic of dex on ratemyface.com http://imgur.com/vk7eC

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • Homepage
« Reply #250 on: August 18, 2012, 09:56:45 PM »
Are there any archives of his show?  I'd probably enjoy listening to them if they were available somewhere.  Someone needs to make a torrent.

Offline akspa420

• Newb
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #251 on: August 22, 2012, 12:24:15 AM »
There's a user called Quake that has over 60GB of the calls taped. No idea if he's going to upload that shit anywhere, or keep it to himself (or destroy it, seeing as it's pretty incriminating stuff). I was a lurker there, but came here when they stopped doing calls.

Offline Arox!

• please don't tickle me
  • PLA Soldier
  • 1337 13V3L: +13/-42
  • *Random Mike Tyson Quote*
« Reply #252 on: November 08, 2012, 09:02:48 AM »
I might have 1 or 2 of the the new dex calls recorded from a few months ago. I remember they were very unethical. I'll look around now.
L̬͙O͓Ḽ̼͔̭̯

Offline Arox!

• please don't tickle me
  • PLA Soldier
  • 1337 13V3L: +13/-42
  • *Random Mike Tyson Quote*
« Reply #253 on: November 08, 2012, 11:35:31 PM »
http://speedy.sh/NJbG3/dex-2-24-12.mp3 here is a 4 hour recording of one night, I fell asleep so I have not listened to it. Someone should pick out the good ones and put them on youtube.
L̬͙O͓Ḽ̼͔̭̯

Offline luv2prank

• Newb
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #254 on: January 06, 2013, 05:46:23 PM »
PulseIM is back up with Dex under the name Admin.  He is not doing pranks but instead running a black chat room and people refer to him as Dave.