Author Topic: PrankNET  (Read 114472 times)

Offline akspa420

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-0
  • Low-level employee
Re: PrankNET
« Reply #255 on: January 07, 2013, 04:55:28 PM »
They had crawled back into the Beyluxe messenger hole when dex's pulseim network disappeared. I have no idea if they did anything 'productive' while in the hole they came from, as I was only an observer during their pulseim days. Truly fucked up individuals involved there - no morals at all. They give prank calling a bad name.

Offline luv2prank

• Newb
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #256 on: January 08, 2013, 08:22:44 PM »
They have their room in beyluxe but no pranks there.  Some of them are back on Pulse- 303, alt, dex (under the name admin).  You can tell it is Dex when he talks but the users call him Dave.  Also, the users are all black which I find hilarious considering all his nigger rants.

Offline markov

• Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +16/-1
  • The mgt.
    • chowdersploitation
« Reply #257 on: January 11, 2013, 12:20:48 PM »
I heard that Spike Lee and Kat Williams really don't like dex
my prankcalls: chowdersploitation

Offline donkeykong208

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-6
« Reply #258 on: January 16, 2013, 06:55:55 AM »
PulseIM is back up with Dex under the name Admin.  He is not doing pranks but instead running a black chat room and people refer to him as Dave.

So they don't even do prank calls anymore? I guess that's a good thing.

They have their room in beyluxe but no pranks there.  Some of them are back on Pulse- 303, alt, dex (under the name admin).  You can tell it is Dex when he talks but the users call him Dave.  Also, the users are all black which I find hilarious considering all his nigger rants.

Wtf people are calling him Dave now? This is fucking hysterical!

Offline bosk

• Newb
  • we killed pranknet
« Reply #259 on: May 21, 2017, 03:32:00 PM »
A group of us went rougue on dex. Doxxed him, his family. Swatted him during a live stream. We destroyed them. We even got to teamview hotel guests pcs, claiming to be from corporate and needed to secure a virus spreading on the network. then quickly downloaded pulse and spammed his chat with his dox. we used teamview because he was ddosing the troll ips, so the hotel got ddosed instead of me. We sent police to his home nearly every day, we didnt just swat. we said there was fires in his appartment. we were relentless. one time he was swatted they found weed and arrested him My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself.. We called family, learned his dad karim died of a heart attack. something nobody knew in public reports. we got the room numbers they were calling for the night, we forwarned the guests about the upcoming pranks because we knew from the chat, the room order they were calling in.. we got one guy to tell dex he knew he was tariq malik on stream by telling him what was about to happen. we engineeered his account numbers for billing services. the first night we swatted him, he was live streaming. we wanted to confirm the dox was real. mid stream, dex went afk for hours minutes after we placed the call. that confirmed we had him. it was relentless after that. eventually, we called the landlord and confirmed he had moved 'things have been a lot more quiet around here since he left.' she said. When dex came back with the black chat on pulse, our group quickly reassembled. we told him if he continues, we would use our still, unused exploits against him to ruin him. he quickly closed pulse for good. its been years now, i finally decided to tell the story of how we took down pranknet. Other doxxed admins got their share of a taste of their own medicine too. please pm me if you were part of our around the clock relentless destruction of dex group. 50mel(miss you), my pentester buddy M, roadway, mawrz. if you see this, pm me, lets catch up. we had good times. miss those days. i could go on for hours about all we did to bring them down. the truth is finally out, it was time to tell the real story that our small group has never told.