Other Stuff That Has Little To Do With PLA > Operating Systems

WeakNet Linux 3 (Lite)!

(1/3) > >>

trevelyn:
http://weaknetlabs.com/linux/  <===SCREENSHOTS!! YAY!

I guess it comes out this week, it is now official.  The latest build I have is about 580MB, but has almost every single feature as the previous version. 

I recoded a boat load of stuff to fit on the CD, and the default WM is now FluxBox because of it's ease and lightweight, etc.

I coded a GUI interface to start WarDriveSQL! that's right you "i'm scared of the command line" weirdos! I made you a present!

Added every wifi driver i could find on aircrack-ng's website.  AirPWN and LORCON are working too.

Added the WeakNet Social Network, so you can boot into my CD to have a server running INSTANTLY for SQL injection practice, php hacking, or during a pentest you could simply throw up a Social networking server for you and your gang to use!

Tested on 3 different machines so far, Sony VAIO, DELL D620, DELL D600m, will test more soon.

Switched to Lighttpd from Apache2 to save like 100MB.  MySQL is still there, etc.. pretty much smashed all of it down into one simple little CD.  I will keep you guys posted for release date, most likely this week, in case anyone cares.

Thanks!
~trevelyn.

Arox!:
Nice job, really looking forward to download this.

PHISH-PHREAK:
This is by far the worst game I ever played, I don't even know how you win and I don't know how to get back to my desktop.

linear:
very excited about this. and love fluxbox.

ApprenticePhreak:
I've been very pleased with the other two releases so far. Fantastic, trevelyn. By chance though, for the layman in here, namely me, do you know if it'll be loved by an EeePC? An EeePC 900a to be exact?

Because if it would be, I'd gladly make this the default OS for my Eee. OMG. EEEEEEEE.

Actually, no. Fuck that.

My question is how you reduced the size. As the last two were more or less fairly massive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version