Author Topic: PA prank at Washington Township Walmart has customers riled  (Read 27720 times)

Offline roche

• Long Time Lamer
  • Baby Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-0
Re: PA prank at Washington Township Walmart has customers riled
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2010, 03:16:53 PM »
I say we hang him, *then* we kill him!

Offline linear

• High Priest of Operations
  • OMG Mod
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +47/-79
  • United Phone Losers
    • United Phone Losers
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2010, 05:20:04 PM »
absurd that he's getting arrested.

yet the sentiment in this thread that black people get better treatment than white people by our justice system is retarded.

Offline Acidpez

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +7/-10
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2010, 10:31:00 PM »
Soooooo *96 doesnt work anymore? 

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2010, 12:29:43 AM »
inb4 "white man guilt"

Sucks to be a honkey huh? Sometimes I love being a "minority."
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +169/-74
    • murd0c dot net
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2010, 06:38:28 AM »
inb4 "white man guilt"

Being a jew doesn't put you in a minority. Your people have their own country with plenty of nuclear arms for tactical strikes. If anything, we should make you wear some kind of button that tells everyone you're a jew.

Offline bosco

• the guy who posted the number of the white house situation room
  • Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +42/-0
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2010, 09:25:35 AM »

yet the sentiment in this thread that black people get better treatment than white people by our justice system is retarded.

No one said anything about the justice system. I was referring to the media. In Philadelphia, we have large groups (50-100) of black youths who organize on Twitter or Facebook, then meet at a predetermined location, ransack an entire city block and assault random people. There are 35 victims right now and rising with each new attack. All but 3 are caucasian. Dozens of witnesses reported (verbatim) hearing the attackers yell racist statements toward whites. The media refuses to describe any of the attackers, but we know via cellphone videos that they are black. Google "flash mob" and you'll see what I mean. This city is basically living in fear right now, and the media is protecting the perpetrators.

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • murd0c dot net
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2010, 10:13:52 AM »

No one said anything about the justice system. I was referring to the media. In Philadelphia, we have large groups (50-100) of black youths who organize on Twitter or Facebook, then meet at a predetermined location, ransack an entire city block and assault random people. There are 35 victims right now and rising with each new attack. All but 3 are caucasian. Dozens of witnesses reported (verbatim) hearing the attackers yell racist statements toward whites. The media refuses to describe any of the attackers, but we know via cellphone videos that they are black. Google "flash mob" and you'll see what I mean. This city is basically living in fear right now, and the media is protecting the perpetrators.

If white people aren't running scared in the street of Philadelphia anymore, I just don't want to go back.

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2010, 11:17:30 AM »

If white people aren't running scared in the street of Philadelphia anymore, I just don't want to go back.

You can fix that murd0c. Just run around telling them you want to get married. That'll scare the shit out of them.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline linear

• OMG Mod
  • PLA Army
  • United Phone Losers
    • United Phone Losers
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2010, 09:07:24 AM »
inb4 "white man guilt"

knowing basic statistics has nothing to do with "guilt."

The media refuses to describe any of the attackers, but we know via cellphone videos that they are black.

I googled like you suggested and the first relevant article i found described the attackers as "overwhelmingly African American males, although prosecutors say a significant number were girls." so there goes your theory. http://www.philly.com/philly/news/homepage/89343497.html

Offline bosco

• Junior Phone Loser
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2010, 07:25:50 PM »

I googled like you suggested and the first relevant article i found described the attackers as "overwhelmingly African American males, although prosecutors say a significant number were girls." so there goes your theory. http://www.philly.com/philly/news/homepage/89343497.html

Yeah, my whole entire theory has gone down in flames because of ONE mention in the media that flew in under the radar. The other 29,999 news stories here in Philly that shield them from scrutiny by simply calling them "youths", lends enough credence to my "theory" to keep it afloat.

Offline linear

• OMG Mod
  • PLA Army
  • United Phone Losers
    • United Phone Losers
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2010, 07:40:00 AM »
Yeah, your whole entire theory has gone down in flames because you said the media is ignoring it, and it's not. the articles i've found all mention that they are "african-american," or are referring to themselves as the "black boys," or they have pictures showing a mostly black crowd.

and in a city that has more blacks than whites or latinos, that's not a big fucking shock and is a little redundant to say "the crowd is predominantly black, obviously, just like our city."

Offline bosco

• Junior Phone Loser
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2010, 07:37:28 PM »
I've read one article so far that actually admits they are black. Never saw a single TV news report that will. When you've seen more Philadelphia media than I have, then you can shoot down my theory.

Blacks are barely the majority in this city. But their slight predominance has nothing at all to do with the savage behavior of the "youths" in question. It should not be happening in the first place. The common theme in the media regarding these riots is that someone else must be to blame. I.E. the Internet, poverty, lack of funding for afterschool programs, and their racist tendencies are excused by "hyper-segregation" (self-initiated segregation, btw) In short, this chaos is everyone else's fault, and they can't possibly be held accountable for their actions. People in the articles may hold them responsible, but the authors/reporters generally have a liberal slant regarding the problem.

I guess it's all my fault in the end. The big, bad White Devil. I guess the already whopping city wage tax they take out of my checks isn't enough.

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • murd0c dot net
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2010, 08:15:06 PM »
Then move out of Philly. Fucking shit town.

You goddamn momos.

Offline linear

• OMG Mod
  • PLA Army
  • United Phone Losers
    • United Phone Losers
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2010, 09:23:22 AM »
I've read one article so far that actually admits they are black. Never saw a single TV news report that will. When you've seen more Philadelphia media than I have, then you can shoot down my theory.

Blacks are barely the majority in this city. But their slight predominance has nothing at all to do with the savage behavior of the "youths" in question. It should not be happening in the first place. The common theme in the media regarding these riots is that someone else must be to blame. I.E. the Internet, poverty, lack of funding for afterschool programs, and their racist tendencies are excused by "hyper-segregation" (self-initiated segregation, btw) In short, this chaos is everyone else's fault, and they can't possibly be held accountable for their actions. People in the articles may hold them responsible, but the authors/reporters generally have a liberal slant regarding the problem.

I guess it's all my fault in the end. The big, bad White Devil. I guess the already whopping city wage tax they take out of my checks isn't enough.

oh, you're a teabagger. no wonder you don't know what you're talking about and won't accept facts when given examples.

i do what you tell me to (google), find nothing but counter examples (all articles i read made it clear that they were black - such as the one i gave a link to), and you tell me i'm wrong. definitely sounds logical.

this isn't a political message board, so i'm not going to even attempt to engage you with a response to the other dumb "observations" you make (since it's futile anyway with people who refuse to educate themselves or be open to facts in general), but i will say that you should probably stop watching FOX news.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 09:25:31 AM by linear »

Offline jx

• PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +62/-22
  • When the fone green I pink up the fone&say yellow
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2010, 06:56:06 PM »

Exception doesn't prove the rule.

Here are some more:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gOPv6CcOaLr6YE9qmniAkwJTiUngD9ELH8AG0

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/world_us/89094992.html

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/homepage/89094852.html

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/local/88990037.html

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local-beat/South-Street-Flash-Mob-Closes-Businesses-Saturday-88832697.html

http://www.philadelphiaweekly.com/news-and-opinion/phillynow/Another-Flash-Mob-88811092.html

http://www.timesonline.com/bct_news/news_details/article/1373/2010/march/24/more-teens-guilty-in-roving-philly-mob-incidents.html

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=7341962

Instances of the word black or african: 0

Please, please, PLEASE find the exception in these without realizing the irony.

and in a city that has more blacks than whites or latinos, that's not a big fucking shock and is a little redundant to say "the crowd is predominantly black, obviously, just like our city."

Right. So why not say it if it's not a big shock, but a bit redundant?

Also, whites are predominant in the county. I guess we shouldn't mention their race anymore since it'd be redundant.  ::)

oh, you're a teabagger. no wonder you don't know what you're talking about and won't accept facts when given examples.

What we're you saying?  :D :D

I absolutely love when they get all righteous, holier-than-thou and arrogant then do the very behavior they are railing against. MONKEY FLING OWN POOP!

i do what you tell me to (google), find nothing but counter examples (all articles i read made it clear that they were black - such as the one i gave a link to), and you tell me i'm wrong. definitely sounds logical.

Of which you gave one example. Funny that.

Oh and adding the pictures is moving the goalpost (although in the opposite of the usual usage.) Please do go on about logic when using logical fallacies.

this isn't a political message board, so i'm not going to even attempt to engage you with a response to the other dumb "observations" you make (since it's futile anyway with people who refuse to educate themselves or be open to facts in general), but i will say that you should probably stop watching FOX news.

Right. Go back to your liberal circlejerk blogs where you will be patted on the back and won't be challenged.