Author Topic: Man Says Google Won't Help Fix Phone Number Problem  (Read 9113 times)

Offline linear

• High Priest of Operations
  • OMG Mod
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +47/-79
  • United Phone Losers
    • United Phone Losers
Re: Man Says Google Won't Help Fix Phone Number Problem
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2010, 09:20:30 AM »
being harassed by this old man is really destroying us.

Offline nerdite

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-3
  • Because I'm better than your mom.
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2010, 10:19:55 AM »
After the show last night, he continued to call my Skype for at least 90 minutes until I turned it off.  Doesn't look like he left anymore messages though.

That was hilarious last night!

Here's the google listing with the Wrong number comments.
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=active&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=palm+beach+courthouse&fb=1&gl=us&hq=courthouse&hnear=palm+beach&view=text&ei=VMy8S8SABpWy9QT68PXwBw&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=more-results&resnum=5&ved=0CCQQtQMwBA

Offline nerdite

• Newb
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2010, 10:22:49 AM »
Someone should post his number in the comments on google and say that it is the correct number, then we can all vote for it as helpful to drive it to the top.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2010, 10:54:43 AM »
Looks like the number has been fixed.  I see the comments telling people not to call that number, but the number has been changed to the correct number.  Courthouse Guy wins!

I Googled his phone number and it came up with a listing for "Honorable Martin H Colin" which was listed as a state government office.  Last night on the show he was telling us that his dad was a judge named Colin.  So if that's true, then he actually has a legitimate connection to the courthouse.  So that means he wasn't really quite the victim he pretended to be in that news report. 

Maybe he just did all that so he could sue Google and be RICH!  Or he may have just been kidding around with us about Colin being his father.

Offline nerdite

• Newb
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2010, 11:01:01 AM »
Looks like the number has been fixed.  I see the comments telling people not to call that number, but the number has been changed to the correct number.  Courthouse Guy wins!

I Googled his phone number and it came up with a listing for "Honorable Martin H Colin" which was listed as a state government office.  Last night on the show he was telling us that his dad was a judge named Colin.  So if that's true, then he actually has a legitimate connection to the courthouse.  So that means he wasn't really quite the victim he pretended to be in that news report. 

Maybe he just did all that so he could sue Google and be RICH!  Or he may have just been kidding around with us about Colin being his father.

From some of the language he was using he's not so Honorable! The indecency of people these days amazes me. There was a time when an old fart would have manors and act in a gentlemanly way. And we all know how good it is to be handled gently, but manly.

Offline Acidpez

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +7/-10
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2010, 08:06:41 PM »
awww so i guess no more air checks with this guy?

Offline Acidpez

• PLA Guru
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2010, 11:38:00 AM »
Any update on this guy?

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2010, 07:52:29 AM »
He hasn't called either of my phone numbers back since last Tuesday.  I think he  knew he was on the air and was just having fun with us.  It'll be interesting to see if he returns tomorrow.  Or to see if I get served with a lawsuit today.

Offline Acidpez

• PLA Guru
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2010, 02:34:15 PM »
Tis a shame my laptop crashed last Friday, I could have called him for you :)