Other Stuff That Has Little To Do With PLA > Technical Support

Sending audio to a cell phone from a PC sound card

(1/2) > >>

phantom757:
How can I send audio from the soundcard in my PC to a cell phone with a 2.5 mm jack. I want the other party to be able to hear the audio that I'm playing during a call. I've seen some adapters that will record a cell phone conversation to a recording device, but I want to do the opposite.

thefinn93:
One option would be to go get some software that will make your computer's bluetooth attachment (most laptops have these, if yours doesn't (or you have a desktop) you can get one on eBay for $2-$3) show up as a headset. I unfortunately can't recommend any software unless you're using Linux, in which case i think Blueman does it (not 100% sure)

phantom757:

--- Quote from: thefinn93 on September 28, 2010, 07:01:50 PM ---One option would be to go get some software that will make your computer's bluetooth attachment (most laptops have these, if yours doesn't (or you have a desktop) you can get one on eBay for $2-$3) show up as a headset. I unfortunately can't recommend any software unless you're using Linux, in which case i think Blueman does it (not 100% sure)

--- End quote ---
No I'm using a PC with Windows Vista (sucks) XP was better in many ways. So if I get compatible software I can do it via bluetooth? Any suggestions for a wired solution?

thefinn93:
Ok so this got me thinking and i started looking into it. according to this thread there is a windows program called winpcomm that will do it.

phantom757:
Cool, Thanks I'll check it out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version