Pranks > Revenge

Phone numbers that cost lots of monney

<< < (2/3) > >>

rbcp:

--- Quote from: Q on March 06, 2011, 12:52:40 PM ---The PLA should get one of those 900 numbers where you get like $20 a min, Then everyone could forward their neighbors phone to it, The PLA get $$$$$ and..... does something with it......I don't know

--- End quote ---

I tried it once.  The 900 number people would wait two months to pay me and they quickly noticed that they were getting chargebacks from everyone who called their number.  900 numbers are dead now.  It's all about the 5 digit text numbers.  Anyone know where to sign up for one of those?

frog:

--- Quote from: rbcp on March 06, 2011, 01:37:00 PM ---I tried it once.  The 900 number people would wait two months to pay me and they quickly noticed that they were getting chargebacks from everyone who called their number.  900 numbers are dead now.  It's all about the 5 digit text numbers.  Anyone know where to sign up for one of those?

--- End quote ---

http://www.usshortcodes.com/csc_obtain_a_csc.html

Apparently it's just the one company that controls all the CSCs for the US. And I guess they're kinda 'spensive.

Nod:
I think they waive the thousand dollar a month fee if you give them your first born son though.

rbcp:
That's about what 900 number rates were back in the 90's.  There are some other companies that you can sign up with to accept payments via cell phone and it's probably cheaper, like Paymo and Zong.

Nod:
Maybe you could get a CSC if you used the money from the PLAtinum Membership Fees.

Unless murd0c blew it all on hookers and blow again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version