Author Topic: poison ivy cigarette  (Read 9408 times)

Offline Doomed To Fail

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-2
poison ivy cigarette
« on: January 25, 2011, 11:30:37 PM »
Here`s a prank you can pull on someone who smokes. Take a leaf of poison ivy
and tear it up(while wearing gloves). Then take the shredded leaf and wrap it in paper. For best results, try to make it approximately the same length and width.
Finally, paint one end brown. You will have something that looks exactly like a cigarette. Plant the poison cigarette in the victim`s pack. The oils on the poison ivy leaf is what causes the itch. When the victim smokes it, the oils will become vapors and irritate the respiratory tract when inhaled. The exact reaction varies, but it can`t be good.
P.S. Poison oak or sumak will also work

Offline nyphonejacks

• PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +22/-5
    • nyphonejacks
Re: poison ivy cigarette
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 06:25:54 PM »
i am pretty sure that i could tell the difference between a cigarette and a rolled up leaf...

Offline ApprenticePhreak

• PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +48/-12
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 07:51:22 PM »
And wouldn't putting a cigarette in a crushed up pile of poison oak/sumac/ivy and then rolling it around within said pile for a few days and then giving it to a person to smoke be more effective? Not nearly as critical, no, but a whole hell of a lot easier than trying to pass off notebook paper rolled up as a smoke. In fact I'd wager you should grind the poison whatever into a paste and then allow it to soak into the butt of the cigarette far easier.

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +169/-74
    • murd0c dot net
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 08:48:11 AM »
Or, y'know, buy a fucking rolling machine and doing it the correct way with cigarette paper. This will technically work, assuming the mark is allergic to oils in poison ivy/oak/sumac.

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2011, 12:30:21 PM »
I hope OP actually does this to somebody and they die so he can spend the rest of his life in prison being somebodies prag.
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline Heywood

• Dork
  • Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-0
  • Top Elite Hacker
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2011, 09:06:25 PM »
Yeah pretty much anyone is going to notice this. The look, feel and weight would be all wrong. Really all you need to do is get enough oil on the filter, and on the cigarette itself and it will get on their face and hands. It takes a surprisingly small amount to start.
I have all my phone lines run through a central computer in my basement. I'm tracing the call right now.

Offline kingmob

• Stupid Post Maker
  • 1337 13V3L: +4/-2
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2012, 03:18:27 PM »
Something I have always wanted to do was break the leaves down enough to make a liquid which would be put in a spray bottle for use on door knobs, chairs, etc.  Not only would it drive the victim nuts with the itching and blisters but they'd have no clue where they got it and would likely reinfect themselves each time they opened/sat in/ wore the item which was sprayed.

Offline Arox!

• please don't tickle me
  • PLA Soldier
  • 1337 13V3L: +13/-42
  • *Random Mike Tyson Quote*
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2012, 06:49:46 AM »
Something I have always wanted to do was break the leaves down enough to make a liquid which would be put in a spray bottle for use on door knobs, chairs, etc.  Not only would it drive the victim nuts with the itching and blisters but they'd have no clue where they got it and would likely reinfect themselves each time they opened/sat in/ wore the item which was sprayed.

Hey! You gotta focus on making those recordings bub. We're are all waiting.
L̬͙O͓Ḽ̼͔̭̯

Offline kingmob

• Stupid Post Maker
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2012, 11:40:30 AM »
Yeah, I've been sick with something which turned my voice to gravel shit for almost two weeks but that seems to be almost gone so I will have my chapter done by the end of the week as long as my voice stays healthy.  Having a shit voice gave me the time to practice vocalizing the chapter and to script a special intro

Offline kingmob

• Stupid Post Maker
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2012, 09:29:55 AM »
Done!  Mostly.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2012, 12:25:53 PM »

Offline kingmob

• Stupid Post Maker
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2012, 01:21:50 PM »
Ok, it IS done then but a slight rejiggle may be coming in the future.  If you approve of the reading, you may do up what I sent you this morning.  Plus I am having second thoughts about fucking with the purity of your flow.