Author Topic: Death By Junk Mail  (Read 7253 times)

Offline Q_

• PR rat-bastard
  • PLA Underling
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-7
  • Keep hands and Feet Inside the booth at all times
Death By Junk Mail
« on: February 10, 2011, 07:45:59 PM »
Is there a way to send tons of junk mail to people? Like how can I send like 50 magazines to their house? Also, How can I "set up" automated annoying, Or what ever its called?
"Just shut up, Shut up now."
-{{<Q>}}

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Re: Death By Junk Mail
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 07:28:42 AM »
Back in the day, it was as easy as going to a magazine display rack and tearing out all the subscription cards.  I'm not sure if that still works today.  Do they still send the magazines before they get your money?  I haven't subscribed to a magazine or tried doing that to someone in years, so I'm not sure how it all works now.  Since the magazine business is quickly dying, I doubt they're as generous as they used to be.

If you want to annoy someone with junk mail, start signing them up for as many things as you can.  When you're passing through a store and see an amazing offer, sign them up.  At the malls when they have a new car on display as a raffle you can enter, sign them up.  I filled out a few of those car raffles legitimately and noticed a huge increase in junk mail and phone calls because of it.  Sign them up for credit cards using the computer kiosks you see in all the stores.  Sign them up for catalogs online.  Church stuff, since those people will never leave you alone. 

Personally I think all these methods are horribly inefficient since you will probably spend more time filling out things in their name than they'll spend throwing away junk mail and hanging up on telemarketers.  But if you're really dedicated to being a mild nuisance to someone, then this will do it.

Offline St. Asmodeus

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-0
  • I still won't go near them hot stage lights...
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 02:03:46 PM »
I have some experience with this considering me and my friend play this game...

First thing to do, create a free email account. After that start looking for tour guides. Find right the site and your victim can be signed up for over 100 tour guides (keep in mind you'll need to confirm this through that free email address you just started...). Next start looking for the free catalogs (oops already mentioned).

Now here is what might not have been mentioned before, depending on the sex of your victim (no offense to women) start signing them up for tampons, make up and other free items of the sort. Most companies usually have a free sample that will be sent to the victim (or at least a coupon). Diapers, dog food, cat food and even fish food is easy to sign up for. When all else fails... College Inc. is always looking for people to send there free materials to....

Enjoy!

Offline Cyclopath

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-5
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 08:29:00 PM »
Back in the day, it was as easy as going to a magazine display rack and tearing out all the subscription cards.  I'm not sure if that still works today.  Do they still send the magazines before they get your money?  I haven't subscribed to a magazine or tried doing that to someone in years, so I'm not sure how it all works now.  Since the magazine business is quickly dying, I doubt they're as generous as they used to be.

If you want to annoy someone with junk mail, start signing them up for as many things as you can.  When you're passing through a store and see an amazing offer, sign them up.  At the malls when they have a new car on display as a raffle you can enter, sign them up.  I filled out a few of those car raffles legitimately and noticed a huge increase in junk mail and phone calls because of it.  Sign them up for credit cards using the computer kiosks you see in all the stores.  Sign them up for catalogs online.  Church stuff, since those people will never leave you alone. 

Personally I think all these methods are horribly inefficient since you will probably spend more time filling out things in their name than they'll spend throwing away junk mail and hanging up on telemarketers.  But if you're really dedicated to being a mild nuisance to someone, then this will do it.

These days it's as easy as going on the magazines' websites and checking "Bill Me." Not all of them will allow this online though. I did over $2,OOO in gift subscriptions to a ch33r l34ding magazine with the bill going to somebody I hate, and the mags going to h0sp ita1s and doctor's offices, and the n00bs actually sent the subscriptions because I saw the magazines piled up in a h0s p1tal ER lobby addressed exactly as I had addressed it.

I modified this because Google can kiss my ass
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 08:33:15 PM by Cyclopath »

Offline SpaceBison

• Boldly Going Where No Buffalo Has Gone Before
  • PLA South American Ambassador
  • 1337 13V3L: +35/-24
  • Boldly Going Where No Buffalo Has Gone Before
    • Space Bison: Boldly Going Where No Buffalo Has Gone Before
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 06:45:17 PM »
In my misspent youth we went to the periodical section in the library and took out all of subscription cards out of the magazines they had there.

Don't like my signature? Click on it to make a new one!

Offline Cyclopath

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-5
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 01:50:15 PM »
In my misspent youth we went to the periodical section in the library and took out all of subscription cards out of the magazines they had there.

I've raided the magazine section at work for those subscription cards. It's a bit risky though, the manager might see me on camera doing that and wonder what the hell I'm doing.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012, 12:36:06 PM »
I like getting junk text mail. Can you help?   Email me for my Cell #

Ray

ElmstreetCondo@aol.com

Sounds legit.

Offline markov

• Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +16/-1
  • The mgt.
    • chowdersploitation
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2012, 10:25:28 AM »
jesus christ..
my prankcalls: chowdersploitation

Offline Q_

• PR rat-bastard
  • PLA Underling
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-7
  • Keep hands and Feet Inside the booth at all times
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2012, 08:57:08 AM »
72#5057964020 press CALL, Hangup, Dial 82991846276786236982345798, Press ********* then #**# and then dial your credit card number, exp date and CVC number
"Just shut up, Shut up now."
-{{<Q>}}