Author Topic: New Board for This Is a Recording (thisisarecording.com)  (Read 3793 times)

Offline jx

• PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +62/-22
  • When the fone green I pink up the fone&say yellow
New Board for This Is a Recording (thisisarecording.com)
« on: February 23, 2011, 11:40:29 AM »
I'm pulling a linear and riding on rbcp's coat tails ... again (Because most of the sounds from the original This Is a Recording were from the PLA Phone Directory) (Also, you know I'm j/k and I love you, linear) ... by asking Brad to add a board for This Is a Recording so I can ask really stupid questions about sounds I am not familiar with spam the board with updates (Yeah, right. Anyone who is a member of the mailing list knows how likely that is considering I've added an abundance of content and made only 2 posts) encourage discussion between visitors of the site and the knowledgeable user base here on teh Phone Losers Forums. Also, to bring the uninitiated (all like 10% of them since there is probably considerable overlap) to the Phone Losers of America so they can be my minions and pressure rbcp into doing more Phone Show Aftershows He kindly obliged and I am grateful. Thanks rbcp.

So if you have any comments, questions, concerns, suggestions, submissions or any other word ending in s, you may do so here. (The yellow pages prefix directory background, however, is nonnegotiable.)

Thanks guize and thanks again rbcp.
<3 Jenn

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Re: New Board for This Is a Recording (thisisarecording.com)
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 11:42:34 AM »
(The yellow pages prefix directory background, however, is nonnegotiable.)

Your site would be dead to me without that background!