Author Topic: Let's send PLA books to needy Christian schools  (Read 6640 times)

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Let's send PLA books to needy Christian schools
« on: June 04, 2011, 05:38:33 PM »
I just created this post on phonelosers.org that encourages people to donate money to PLA that will be used to send copies of the PLA book to needy Christian schools.  I'm making this thread so that we can discuss different places to send PLA books.  If nobody makes any suggestions, I'll just be mailing them to random Christian schools around the country.  Maybe we can think of some other places to send books, like maybe orphanages or homeless shelters.

Also, I need to send a generic letter out to all these places so they know why they're receiving a PLA book.  I'd appreciate any help putting together a nice letter for people.  Just post your ideas for one in here.

If you'd like to donate to this important cause, send as much as you can to rbcp@phonelosers.org.  It will cost me approximately $9.00 to send out each book.  Donations will be tracked on http://www.phonelosers.org/book/donations/

Offline SpaceBison

• Boldly Going Where No Buffalo Has Gone Before
  • PLA South American Ambassador
  • 1337 13V3L: +35/-24
  • Boldly Going Where No Buffalo Has Gone Before
    • Space Bison: Boldly Going Where No Buffalo Has Gone Before
Re: Let's send PLA books to needy Christian schools
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 05:57:04 PM »
What really needs to be done is for the book to be stocked in local public libraries, preferably in the section where the baby books are shelved so all the misguided middle school youths trying to check out the tits and vag of some fat pregger in a blurry black and white photo can bask in the glory of the PLA. I wish I had ordered a second copy.  :nonsense:

Don't like my signature? Click on it to make a new one!

Offline macadamiaman

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-1
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 06:16:19 PM »
Bob Jones University.

Offline MIB

• Senior Racketeering Officer
  • PLA Army
  • 1337 13V3L: +32/-12
  • PLA- phreak tested. Phone company approved
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 06:58:14 PM »
Send some to a few hospitals, prisons, or even the White House. It will probably make the news if you can have the folks at NASA send some copies to the International Space Station.

MIB
oɔıxǝɯ ʍǝu uı ʎoɹ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu

Offline Cyclopath

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-5
  • Low-level employee
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 10:24:54 AM »
Why just Christian schools? Have something against public education?

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • Homepage
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 07:47:07 PM »
I've taken forever to do this,but Rappy emailed me an outline for a letter which motivated me to get started on it.  I added a lot to it, stealing some quotes from random youth ministries web sites

http://www.phonelosers.org/images/2011/youth_ministries_donation_letter.jpg

Maybe this weekend I'll get around to finally sending out some books, along with this letter, to some Christian schools.  I've gotten enough donations to send out 6 or 7 books.  Maybe more.  I'm surprised people have actually sent money for this and I'm hoping the youth pastors will at least read it once before burning it with other satanic materials.

I'm still open to suggestions for the text of the letter if anyone has any ideas for other things to add to it.  Or if you think I should change anything around.

Offline nyphonejacks

• PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +22/-5
    • nyphonejacks
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 08:28:47 PM »
the only problem with this idea is not getting to see the results of it... what they actually do with the book...

perhaps the contact information should lead somewhere where if they did attempt to contact you - we could find out some different reactions...

like a google voice number that might just be set up on do not disturb to act as a VMB.. and perhaps a PO box or something for written correspondence ?

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
    • Homepage
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2011, 07:36:57 AM »
The phone number and email address on there both go to Rappy McRapperson.  I'm sure he'll let us know if anything crazy happens.  I'm happy just knowing that a few random religious people are going to be really confused.  And I probably won't send out more than 10 books in the end because I doubt people are going to keep donating to this.  It's sort of funny, but it's nothing but a waste of money since these religious people probably aren't going to be into PLA and they're not going to be fooled into stocking their church library with a PLA book.  I'm really surprised anyone donated to this at all.

Offline markov

• Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +16/-1
  • The mgt.
    • chowdersploitation
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2011, 08:44:25 AM »
J Praises.... hahah
my prankcalls: chowdersploitation

Offline blu3b0y

• Baby Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-0
  • Low-life employee
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2011, 04:43:36 PM »
I'll probably donate again but I really want to see if you get any interesting responses.