Author Topic: Introduce Yourself Here  (Read 343660 times)

Offline DarkEyes

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-0
  • Mess With The Best, Die Like The Rest
Re: Introduce Yourself Here
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2006, 05:06:10 PM »
Just thought I would say What's UP... Been on the bridge a few days now... Waiting for something good.   
206-203-1522

Offline M-7

• Lurky McLurkerson
  • Newb
  • Yippiee-ki-yay... you know.
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2006, 04:50:23 PM »
Hi.  M-7 here.  Long time listener, first time caller...  I do stuff with things.

Needless to say, I'm a big fan of the PLA.

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +183/-22
  • He likes cans and taking pictures in cans!
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2006, 01:27:05 PM »
hi PLA, I am trevelyn, i am 25 and I am obsessed with phones/networking/communications/phreaking.
from "the huge metropolis" of pittsburgh PA.
My goals are... no longer in service.
I am currently working on my site, which i purchased for a bullshit excuse to put on my resume.
no renamed and re modled to http://phreaker.el.cx (not up yet) and, Hi.
I also make music with sounds form a phone http://www.myspace.com/deejboo
and am currently looking for a computer voice from a proctor test set to employ for a song. :)
Brad, i love your show, could you please bring back the "phone phreaker" bell logo pin? and even make them 2.25" ? that would be sweet of you honey.   :)

Offline HellsHarbinger

• Newb
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2006, 12:42:53 AM »
Hey, HH, Aka Krem. 
I'm Gangals prodigy, he got me hooked. 
I'm 22, live in the midwest, slowly plodding through school, love my major (flying), just not the bullshit that comes with it, (possible to SE the school so I don't have to take bullshit classes?).
I came here from phonebomb.net, so yea, love the pranks. I'm only mildly interested in phreaking, but have a strong interest in the radio hacking. 
From what I've seen, you guys are awesome, RBCP...Brilliant.
But what is Cactus?...
Thanks.
HH

Offline 802.11

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-3
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2006, 01:03:59 AM »
It's a thorned plant commonly found in dry, hot climates.

As for me, I'm 19 and from Illinois.  Going to college, always been into phreaking, hacking, coding, generally anything electronic.  Gonna major in Electrical Engineering at IIT in Chicago.

Offline Fred

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +4/-3
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2006, 04:29:22 AM »
Hi, im FRED  Can you learn me to hack?

Offline SonicSoda

• Newb
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2006, 04:33:03 PM »
Hi my name's Daniel, I've been into telecommunications/computers/programming stuff like that for a while. I came across PLA about a year ago, just now got around to posting on the forums.

Well thats about it...

Offline BillCancer

• Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-4
  • All you see is ... crime in the source code
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2006, 07:26:12 PM »
sup everyone. names ben and im from alabama. sonic soda actually introduced me to the PLA and now im hooked. learning how to phreak and hack, and im still being an immiture asshole. some things u never grow out of  ;)

Offline hosh_spicer

• OMG!!!
  • PLA Fan Club
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-5
  • OMG...so what does that red button do again??
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2006, 12:56:45 PM »
hello...the name is hosh im a corpsman for the U.S. Navy, I travel with the marines and get to blow shit up(I.E. payphone when they wont let me redbox them), i'm really into phreaking, have been for awhile and hopefully i'll learn some insane off the wall shit here...

I don't know everything (unless it's about how dasani filters it's water) but feel free if I make a gay statement that isnt true to step in and call me a dumbass, by the way PLA has the best pranks around I hope to contribute some time.

peave love and arsenic
.Hosh

CountyKid

« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2006, 05:55:48 PM »
How does Dasani filter their water?

Hosh is a cool name. It sounds like Hoth.

Welcome to Internet.

Offline hosh_spicer

• OMG!!!
  • PLA Fan Club
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-5
  • OMG...so what does that red button do again??
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2006, 06:20:44 PM »
haha Dasani water is tap water...so take a dasani bottle empty it out and fill it up at your sink (if you have a reverse osmosis filter) granted coca-cola may filter the water through coal and sand maybe even add or subtract a few minerals, but the basis of Dasani water is just like that out of your own sink...at least in America...in Britain I believe the water is bottled at the source of a local spring in Belgium...but yea thats how Dasani is filtered

and thanks...I was drinking (MD 20/20) and I made a statement about a friend of mine whos name is joanna...I called her hoanna (at the time I thought I was being smart, now I realize how utterly gay it sounded) and she called me hosh...so thats how I got hosh from josh...spicer came from a social engineering call I made...not to interesting I guess but thats how I got it.

Offline mrpeanut

• PLA Soldier
  • 1337 13V3L: +32/-30
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2006, 08:15:56 PM »
I used to be "cool". Nobody I know is around anymore.

Offline cyberghost101

• Whipping Boy
  • Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-0
    • www.w5awarez.com
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2006, 09:28:34 AM »
OK Ive been lurking in the background for awhile now. Im a teleco and networking tech. I was introduced to this site though my buddy Gangals. Soo if anything starts, blame Gangals ha ha.

CountyKid

« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2006, 09:31:01 AM »
OK Ive been lurking in the background for awhile now. Im a teleco and networking tech. I was introduced to this site though my buddy Gangals. Soo if anything starts, blame Gangals ha ha.

Welcome! And may I say, you have very pretty eyes. If you're ever in California....

Offline Robert_

• Local Operator
  • 1337 13V3L: +10/-12
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2006, 11:13:06 AM »
I been gone for awhile. Some might know me from the bridge such as CountyKid and few others. I used to be a regular on their.