OMG IT'S TEH PLA! > Audio Shows (PLA Radio, The Phone Show, Snow Plow Show)

24 Hour Marathon

(1/11) > >>

Darkstranger:
Let's plan this shiz people.  Who wants in on the marathon?

hill0ck666:
Meeeee

murd0c:
This is an idea I endorse and wish to be involved in.

Q_:
24 HOURS! YES!

rbcp:
I'm all for this.  I'm sure I can put in at least 4 hours if I'm needed, but probably more like 10.

For those who don't know what Darkstranger is talking about, they've been planning a 24 hour live broadcast on Cacti Radio for the past couple weeks now.  So 24 hours of live prank calls.  Why?  Nobody knows.

We've talked about collecting money for some kind of charity, but then some people hate that idea.  I don't really care either way.  I just think it'd be fun to do a 24 hour show.  I've also heard talk about a drive to fund Cacti Radio or just to give to the DJs, but personally I'd rather give it all to charity than do that.

So we should plan this all out.  Here are the things I think might be important to figure out:

1.  When will this happen and what time of day will it start?  I heard Badfish and others talking about January on their show last night.  We should set a date soon so we can adjust our work schedules around it.

2.  Someone needs to record the full 24 hours since it might be difficult to get all the different recordings together.  What's a good program that will record from a shoutcast stream?

3. What should every hour consist of?  Something like at least 4 prank calls per hour and at least 50 minutes of live talk or pranks per hour.  Ten minutes could be allowed for music so we can go take massive dumps or run to the neighbor's house to buy drugs.

That's all I can think of right now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version