Author Topic: Wmart intercom extension (w/pics)...  (Read 3150 times)

Offline purity

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-2
Wmart intercom extension (w/pics)...
« on: April 04, 2013, 05:40:55 PM »
After very little social engineering I was able to get the Wmart intercom code (4444).
Still debating whether i should just go ahead & do it in the store & just go for some infamy, or use my cellphone to call some dept that seems easily manipulated & say im [whatever male manager] & am "having trouble entering my extensions & need to be put through".
Anyone know if you have to be within the store to physically enter extensions or if there's some number that can be called from outside the store?

Probably going to go up there tomorrow to look around for unused, slightly hidden phone sockets or if there is a spot outside the store that can be beige boxed w/o a camera looking too closely at me :p

Also anyone know what the CSM Podium ext is?

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Re: Wmart intercom extension (w/pics)...
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 09:59:16 AM »
Let us know if getting on the overhead paging from outside the store is possible.  People always claim it's possible, but I've never been shown any proof.

Offline Ellerbucks

• Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-6
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 05:31:16 PM »
The walmart store by my house took out all phones in the store besides the one at the paint department on the desk and the guns. I used to get on the intercom all the time just by pressing the intercom button on the phone, and Im assuming they took them down after I kept getting on.

Offline purity

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-2
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 06:58:40 AM »
im on the beach near the wmart w/ the 4444 intercom ext, but we had another wmart reopen in town. i'm hesitant to get on the intercom at the nearby beach location from inside the stopre cuz i cant afford to be kicked out atm: am filling my xanax (& other good meds) there & have a good system for racking items i need/want.
HOWEVER, i called the newly reopened wmart in town & was patched thru to "ext 4444" only to hear quick clicks & was put back on hold- I (Stupidly) didnt verify that the intercom ext's were the same at both locations :-\ :P So it would seem that either it was (hopefully) the wrong extension for the reopened location's intercom OR calling the intercom ext from outside the store simply loops you around back to 'hold'   (...hopefully not the latter!)