Author Topic: Google Voice  (Read 2379 times)

Offline funkspiel56

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-0
  • Cactus!
Google Voice
« on: June 01, 2013, 08:25:36 AM »
Hi
I set up a google voice account, and im having trouble placing calls.  When I try to use the calling app on google voice website, it says calling you and never calls my phone.  I try to change the phone to call with but neither one works.  I am able to make calls by calling my google voice number irl but thats a hassle.  Any ideas google voice support hasnt helped much. 

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Re: Google Voice
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 09:39:12 AM »
I read that the recent update to support the new Google Hangouts ending up breaking the web-based calling.  Google claims it will be fixed soon.  I do all of my Google calling from the Gmail sidebar.  When I upgraded to the new Hangouts sidebar, Google Voice calling disappeared, so I reverted back to the old sidebar chat and it works again.  Try going to Gmail and hopefully there will be an option to use the old-style chat.

Offline funkspiel56

• Junior Phone Loser
  • Cactus!
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 02:04:03 PM »
found it on my of my many gmail accounts :)...my main google account seems to allow other people to use gv phone #...changed my pass as i went offline and i go back and someone sent msg to my contacts :p?  so far im good...:)

Offline funkspiel56

• Junior Phone Loser
  • Cactus!
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 05:03:36 PM »
Decided to go with skype rate for recording.