OMG IT'S TEH PLA! > PLA Chat Lines and Chat Rooms

When need a Bridge

(1/1)

rodneytrollz:
There needs to be a bridge for intellectual talk without all the flooding and toners ruining the genius power of mutual intelligent conversation.I mean i enjoy a great prank call just like the next person,however in my opinion the scene we all love is dying.So those interested in getting a bridge started and i do not mean some lame Skype group,i am talking about  old school Did access then message me or lets brainstorm on the forum and get something going.

xyzqwa:
So, like this forum?

rbcp:
TheN set up a Mumble server at mumble.madhouselive.com.  Seems like Mumble is better than a voice bridge, but you'll probably hate that if you hate Skype.  What's wrong with Skype?  It's the same as dialing a phone, only better sound quality and you can send each other links and video chat if you want.  If someone has Skype-in, you can dial in with your phone and just pretend it's a bridge.  And there is no flooding or toners on Skype.  And you could be messaged about the conference in progress ON SKYPE!  I don't know how intellectual conversation with a bunch of weird pranksters is going to get though.

ravenmaddox:

--- Quote from: rbcp on June 27, 2013, 03:04:36 PM ---I don't know how intellectual conversation with a bunch of weird pranksters is going to get though.

--- End quote ---

Just like your mom! BURN!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version