Other Stuff That Has Little To Do With PLA > Techinical Shit

Legal Info - 1-Party vs. 2-Party Consent Laws for Recording Phone Calls

<< < (3/3)

Saul_Goodman:

--- Quote from: rbcp on August 08, 2013, 11:01:50 PM ---You're actually the 3rd person that's offered legal advice on PLA forums.  Years ago we had Yo Mama and a few years after that we had RougeClown.  They both got lives and left us.  Hopefully you won't let that happen to you.

--- End quote ---

As for getting a life and leaving the Forums, I've been a pretty big fan of PLA since 2006. I'm not going anywhere.
The only reason I hadn't contributed to the Forums up until last weekend was because I never thought I had anything valuable to contribute.

Last weekend, I was listening to the Snow Plow Show while drinking boxwine and I knew I finally had to jump in and start contributing to the forums. The forums may be dead because of Facebook, etc., but they still serve as an excellent repository for useful prank call info. I hope some of this legal info will help less careful prank callers avoid potential legal headaches.

- Saul

ravenmaddox:

--- Quote from: rbcp on August 08, 2013, 11:01:50 PM --- Years ago we had Yo Mama and a few years after that we had RougeClown.  They both got lives and left us. 

--- End quote ---

I miss RogueClown  :'(

Saul_Goodman:
It sucks that she left. I read through a lot of her posts, looking for legal info to evaluate. She was a die-hard phone loser for years.
I'm sure she'll come back around, once they make a "Phone Losers" movie.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version