Pranks > Regular Pranks

Everyone make fake Apple IDs! I have an awesome prank idea!

(1/1)

N01zii:
Everyone should make fake Apple IDs and post the information here, I have an awesome idea for a prank that we could all take part in.

Use fakenamegenerator.com if you need addresses and stuff, and for a quick and anonymous email you can register one at cock.li or dicksinmyan.us or tfwno.gf (yes, these are all valid email addresses, and operated by the same guy haha)

What the prank would be:

You know how you have to reserve a meeting at the Genius Bar to get any appointment with them and be able to talk to them? We should all use the fake Apple IDs to reserve every single appointment on a day at as many stores as possible. If you guys do a store near me, I'll go video tape the empty counter haha.

I just think it would be funny because they would be sitting there with an empty counter the entire day, wondering why everyone is missing their appointments.

Anyone up for it? I think it would be hilarious. Also, at whatever store we fill up all of the appointments on, we should continuously call them throughout the day, just asking ridiculous things, and generally annoying them.

Alex Day:
It sounds like a good idea, if you were to plan a day it could turn out pretty well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version