Other Stuff That Has Little To Do With PLA > Technical Support

A beigebox questions

(1/3) > >>

Pioneer:
If i hook up a beige box up to someones tni, will i also be able to receive call along with making calls?  :P

ravenmaddox:
yes

rbcp:
But only if you beigebox with your iPhone.

Pioneer:

--- Quote from: rbcp on April 23, 2014, 08:12:05 PM ---But only if you beigebox with your iPhone.

--- End quote ---
I need a straight answer here. I wanna do this to a store and just answer calls from my beige box.

ravenmaddox:
If you do this from outside the store you'll need to use an inline 48kv ohm-voltage reducer. Most chain stores like Wal-Mart and Target run at the much higher 128v phone systems in order to supply enough power to all the extra extensions and cabling.

If you want to do this from inside the store no voltage reduction will be necessary as this is done within the socket of each drop. (Which is also the best place to acquire the proper reducer and be 100% sure it is properly configured for said store you wish to prank)

You can also Beige box from your iPhone with the proper app and modified cabling which I have seen offered for sale on eBay... I can try to find a link for you if you are interested. If you go this route I would highly recommend enabling the PBX option so that you do not accidentally fry your iPhone which would not be good!

Hope this detailed explanation is more to your liking.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version