Author Topic: It's my Birthday today!  (Read 544 times)

Offline idiotcomic

• Idiotcomic
  • Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-0
  • Cactus-The Retarded Boy!
It's my Birthday today!
« on: March 23, 2020, 05:17:02 PM »
Hi to anyone who still reads the forums!
Today is my birthday and I turn 22! Maybe I'm one of the younger ones who is into PLA.
I first joined these forums in 2011 when I was in middle school. Time really flies! I think that was during the phone days. I first listened to PLA via the website prank calls after doing a web surf in 2010 for funny prank calls.

Life really changes for a young man from the time he's in middle school. This past year I started getting into prank calls again after a long hiatus. They help me cope with some depression I've had. A lot has happened in my life since 2010-- nonetheless, PLA was there to help me feel better through laughing.

During my middle school days of listening to PLA I used to take some of the ideas I got from listening to the show and use them to prank call people myself. I got a throw away trac phone and collected phone books around town. I used to have about an hour long bus ride so I would just make prank calls while the bus driver listened and laughed. Can you believe my school library then had a bunch of old phone books in the reference section?

Happy Birthday to me!
Don't call me a Hobo!