Author Topic: Alec Baldwin's phone message to Daughter  (Read 3073 times)

Offline ghostman

• Damn Screeners...
  • Lieutenant Cactus
  • 1337 13V3L: +20/-11
  • Hi? Need a squid sandwich, next five, ten minutes.
Alec Baldwin's phone message to Daughter
« on: April 20, 2007, 05:56:21 AM »
It seems Alec Baldwin has to go to a shrink first before seeing his daughter again based on a message he left.
I just heard this on the Francine radio show... Does anyone have a clip of this yet?  Purty damn funnay.

"I don't give a damn if you're 12, or 11, or whatever..."
"You are a rude, thoughtless little pig!"
"I'll FLY down there myself just to straighten you out on this issue!"

What a whore: http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/stadium.weblogsinc.com/tvsquad/podcasts/alec_baldwin_30_rock.mp3
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 07:13:20 AM by ghostman »

Offline Nod

• Quando omni flunkus moritati
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +210/-138
  • 212-389-1318
    • twitter: @mrnudnik
Re: Alec Baldwin's phone message to Daughter
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 01:44:10 PM »
He's Alec Baldwin. Why doesn't he just have scientists clone his daughter so he doesn't have to go to the psychiatrist? You'd think he'd be able to afford it with the fifty billion movies and guest appearences he's done.

NOTE- Isn't Alec the one that has the all-time record for most SNL hosts? I think he's at like thirteen or so. I know John Goodman has at least seven but I'm pretty sure Alec has him beat.

Oh canteen boy...
I HATE the bridge.
Meme Roth is a Food Nazi Cunt

Offline ghostman

• Damn Screeners...
  • Lieutenant Cactus
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 07:02:54 AM »
This is funny.  "And you don't even have the goddamn phone turned on" would make a good PLA bumper.
http://www.liquidgeneration.com/content/200407/alec_baldwin_mega_mix.html

I vote to make Alec an official phone LOSER.

Offline AmishGangsta

• =/\=
  • Phone Loser Abuser
  • 1337 13V3L: +16/-3
  • DU WERDEST EINEN KRANKENSCHWESTER BRAUCHEN!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 07:16:03 AM »
You'd think he'd be able to afford it with the fifty billion movies and guest appearences he's done.

When you've snorted as much cocaine as he has your money tends to go by the wayside quickly. Rumor has it he's so deep in debt that he had to redbox those calls to his daughter.
The only acceptable form of commerce is a proper and shady cash-only weapons deal.

"If there's anything i know, it's that people listen to a guy with a yardstick." - Richard Cardo

I didn't dial the wrong number, you picked up the wrong phone.

Offline jammie

• You ain't PLA if you ain't dated jammie!
  • Arcade Admin
  • Lieutenant Cactus
  • 1337 13V3L: +48/-67
  • ibaibaibaiba
    • jammie718.com
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 11:44:55 AM »
I may be one of the few people willing to forgive Alec Baldwin.  He lost his temper, it happens to everyone.  The situation with Kim Basinger must be very stressful.  I think anger management or a shrink is a good idea, but I admire that he actually did call her when he was supposed to and how he got so emotional about it.  Kim Basinger should have made sure her daughter got the phone.

Offline ghostman

• Damn Screeners...
  • Lieutenant Cactus
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2007, 09:06:31 AM »
Sure, I'm willing to forgive him... there's nothing criminal here.  But he needs a shrink. 
He talks to his kid as if she was the adult, giving her power over his emotions... he was running on anger when he made the call.  He's teaching her to bitch + whine.  It's totally immature just having a one-sided rant on a phone.  I'm sure she already knows she can't come to her parents with anything, since they act like this all the time.  She's been made to feel like an adult already, and will explore the world as such.  Another Paris Hilton in the making!

Offline mb2025

• Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-9
  • System Of A Down Rocks!
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2007, 07:37:38 PM »
RPCP, you should take the clip and make a soundboard with that message...then prank call people with it
-mark