Author Topic: My Phone Mobbing Projects  (Read 2572 times)

Offline jesusinadumptruck

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-2
My Phone Mobbing Projects
« on: December 17, 2007, 05:07:51 PM »
I have been a fan of the PLA for many many years now.  I have always enjoyed both doing and listening to prank calls. Over the past 5 years I have been working on some phone mobbing videos. (Yeah I know I stold that term from you guys) Anyways, I just put my site up with the videos that are complete shows and series with tons of prank calls.

I have seen the videos so many fucking times it is hard to tell how funny they really are. 
So watch them, love them, hate them, share them or talk some shit to me and call me a fag for all I care.  Either way I am glad to be done with this project and I hope at least some of you enjoy it. 

www.jesusinadumptruck.com

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
Re: My Phone Mobbing Projects
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 05:25:16 PM »
The theme song for Ignorant Jim alone is worth my soul.
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline s1acker

• plop
  • PLA Soldier
  • 1337 13V3L: +31/-10
  • lolwut?
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 05:52:40 AM »
That's some pretty funny stuff. That Diev guy is an idiot.

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2007, 11:52:56 PM »
Yes he is truly a stupid man with no real ability to do anything he claims to be able to do.  And thank you for the complement.  It makes all the hundreds of hours I have into those projects seem that much more worth it.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 10:21:27 PM »
I thought the retarded psychic was pretty boring, but Ignorant Jim rocked!  I've only watched 2 episodes so far but I plan to finish them up tonight

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2007, 11:19:09 PM »
Diev’ The retarded Psychic (2002) was made up from some of our calls and a lot of people we didn’t know around town that were calling in too.  When we were recording it I had no idea what I was going to do with it besides watching the funny parts again.  Now The Ignorant Jim Show (2004) was a planned thing that was pretty much just people I know who I had call in.  When that project started it was a lot more clear what was going to be done with the material.  So in turn, a lot more care went into the calls.  I know all the calls I did were well planned out and really showed once they were done.  I am glad you like it.  I have a lot of hours into that show.  And if I ever find another retarded psychic on TV taking live calls I will make sure we make it funnier than Diev’ was. :D

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2007, 01:05:18 PM »
Rbcp,
Have you watch “Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die” or “Assholes Collide” yet?  The first one is basically out takes that didn’t fit in anywhere and has a couple real good gems on it.  The second one has a great ending and the guy wanted me to meet him in the parking lot after his show, and I can only assume by the way he says it to beat my ass. 

P.S.  I am willing to help on any phone mobbing ventures you guys have going.  So let me know if you have anything in the works.