Author Topic: Traitor On The PLA  (Read 2091 times)

Offline johnnyhacker

• Telco 0wner
  • Post Whore
  • 1337 13V3L: +29/-19
  • One plus the number means long distance!
    • The truth will always be rewritten into what others want, it happens to every one.
Traitor On The PLA
« on: August 05, 2007, 11:40:27 AM »
shakalakabubu or X is currently sending archive conversations with all of us to the FBI & NSA, with the help of mister meatphone PDX. Trying to inform them of our "unrighteous" behavior here on the forums, and on the PLa voicebridge. It's cute, but do they honestly think that the NSA will do something? All it's really doing is exposing X as an informant (which is no surprise,) and a traitor to our way. Why should he be allowed to be a member when he is working against US?
Your signature will only be rewritten, along with your posts when you have not logged in for a while.

Offline mr_doc

• Supergluer of coins
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +71/-24
    • PLA LotGD
Re: Traitor On The PLA
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 12:13:03 PM »
That isn't going to sell more meatphones ::)
PLAlotgd  -If you play, I will hate you a little less.
Unnamed Forums

shakalakabubu

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 12:16:12 PM »
dude what the fck how am i traitor all i asked was why you hate me and than wait you where the one saying i was working for the meatphone person i dont know i am a traitor but if you guys think so fine than i really dont care and all i said was i got people that are undercover and i said they might be people you dont like rember that i dont know but ok than if you say i am a traitor and aginst the usa why whould i have a fcking american flag in my room 3 times and you never did like me so this is a excuse for what ever you are saying that i am aginst the pla if i was aginst the pla  why whould i be coming on her everyday everyfcking day all day   dude you know what how whould i prove to you i am not aginst the pla. dude just like you he has my docs so ya ok bye now bye bye now bye ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +169/-74
    • murd0c dot net
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 12:24:17 PM »
Shut up you fags, the NSA isn't interested in us. Maybe they're interested in Johnnyhacker due to his past history with WIRE FRAUD AND CREDIT CARD FRAUD? HMMMM?!

Offline johnnyhacker

• Telco 0wner
  • Post Whore
  • 1337 13V3L: +29/-19
  • One plus the number means long distance!
    • The truth will always be rewritten into what others want, it happens to every one.
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 12:26:21 PM »
dude what the fck how am i traitor all i asked was why you hate me and than wait you where the one saying i was working for the meatphone person i dont know i am a traitor but if you guys think so fine than i really dont care and all i said was i got people that are undercover and i said they might be people you dont like rember that i dont know but ok than if you say i am a traitor and aginst the usa why whould i have a fcking american flag in my room 3 times and you never did like me so this is a excuse for what ever you are saying that i am aginst the pla if i was aginst the pla  why whould i be coming on her everyday everyfcking day all day   dude you know what how whould i prove to you i am not aginst the pla. dude just like you he has my docs so ya ok bye now bye bye now bye ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

dude you were on PLA talking to pdx, talking about send your IM archives to the fbi, with PDX's help. and i'm listening to you two losers right now talking about it.
Your signature will only be rewritten, along with your posts when you have not logged in for a while.

shakalakabubu

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2007, 12:31:07 PM »
dude what the fck how am i traitor all i asked was why you hate me and than wait you where the one saying i was working for the meatphone person i dont know i am a traitor but if you guys think so fine than i really dont care and all i said was i got people that are undercover and i said they might be people you dont like rember that i dont know but ok than if you say i am a traitor and aginst the usa why whould i have a fcking american flag in my room 3 times and you never did like me so this is a excuse for what ever you are saying that i am aginst the pla if i was aginst the pla  why whould i be coming on her everyday everyfcking day all day   dude you know what how whould i prove to you i am not aginst the pla. dude just like you he has my docs so ya ok bye now bye bye now bye ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

dude you were on PLA talking to pdx, talking about send your IM archives to the fbi, with PDX's help. and i'm listening to you two losers right now talking about it.
  OK LET ME HEAR YOUR RECORDING OF IT IF WE SOUPPSILEY TALKED ABOUT SENDING MY IM'S TO THE F.B.I HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH A HA HA HA HA THE F.B.I  THE FCKING F.B.I HA HA HA DUDE I WHOULD BE FUCKING SCARCED OF THE F.B.I
HA HA HA HAH

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +169/-74
    • murd0c dot net
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2007, 12:32:07 PM »
SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!