Author Topic: Guess where Jay-D is at?  (Read 2161 times)

Jay-D

Guess where Jay-D is at?
« on: October 09, 2007, 03:21:01 PM »
http://www.donnasranch.net/  ;D

Yeah............. they have a computer at the end of the bar for all the truckers that I'm using now. I think I'll set the homepage to lemonparty.org .

I bought a bumper sticker here. It says "Jesus loves you, everyone else thinks you're an asshole" I'd take a pic with the cell phone but they don't like cameras in here.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Re: Guess where Jay-D is at?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 03:26:48 PM »
Always change start pages to phonelosers.org.  It's the right thing to do.

I was changing start pages to phonelosers.org in the Apple store a couple days ago and I was thinking...I should make a page on phonelosers.org designed specifically for display computers.  Something like "Welcome to the internetz!" and then a bunch of wacky pictures and important links.  And by important links, I mean links to phonelosers.org. 

Nevermind, lemonparty is better.

Jay-D

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 03:40:33 PM »
I gots to get rolling again. Heading towards Modesto, CA.

rb, you should give me my own sub-forum entitled "Jay-D's thread of trucking love (now with pics)"

<3 rbcp ;)

Offline mr_doc

• Supergluer of coins
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +71/-24
    • PLA LotGD
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 04:35:48 PM »

I was changing start pages to phonelosers.org in the Apple store a couple days ago and I was thinking...I should make a page on phonelosers.org designed specifically for display computers.  Something like "Welcome to the internetz!" and then a bunch of wacky pictures and important links.  And by important links, I mean links to phonelosers.org. 

You should make a spoof google page that only returns results for phonelosers.org
PLAlotgd  -If you play, I will hate you a little less.
Unnamed Forums

Offline legend813

• Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +90/-16
  • OMFG HACKED BY MURD0C.NET!
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 05:19:28 PM »
I'd take a pic with the cell phone but they don't like cameras in here.

Just do it dude. Make like you are talking on the thing and turn off the shutter sound, damp down the flash and snap away. Keep your head still and take like 10 shots. One of them will be a keeper.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 05:21:27 PM by legend813 »

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +169/-74
    • murd0c dot net
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 03:43:21 AM »
I'd take a pic with the cell phone but they don't like cameras in here.

Just do it dude. Make like you are talking on the thing and turn off the shutter sound, damp down the flash and snap away. Keep your head still and take like 10 shots. One of them will be a keeper.

This man knows of what he speaks.

Offline ataxicwolf

• PLA Underling
  • 1337 13V3L: +18/-7
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2007, 12:36:26 PM »

That would be awesome, I would glady run around all the office max's in my area and change their home pages to this.