Author Topic: [b][color=red]My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself.[/color][/b] you will love this this mom is a dumb ass  (Read 2054 times)

Offline Zerobio

• PLA Underling
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-31
  • Hit ALT F4 For Pla Radio 300 On HomePage
http://www.kptv.com/news/14251102/detail.html 

MUKILTEO, Wash. -- A Mukilteo, Wash., woman said a man claimed to have kidnapped her daughter in order to scam her into having phone sex.

Police said the man called the mother at work on Thursday and said he would molest her daughter if she didn’t have phone sex with him.

The woman complied and did what she was told for 15 minutes, and then asked to talk to her daughter. That’s when the man hung up.
Click here to find out more!

The daughter was safe at school the entire time.

Offline HeKtiK

• high in the man castle
  • Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +4/-0
    • furtherdissent.info

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Wonder if the guy called her directly with *67.  I remember reading that they caught one of those guys that got fast food managers to strip search employees by linking the purchase of his prepaid calling card to his credit card.  Even though this is somewhat amusing, I hope they put some effort into catching this guy.

Offline ApprenticePhreak

• PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +48/-12
You know, people really need to start getting a clue about things. Strip searching employees is one thing but putting a mental break down on someone for fone buttz seckz lololol is stupid as shit. Normally I'd find the entire situation hilarious, chuckle along side whomever else while pointing this out. However when it comes to the threat of raping your child unless you do something like that, not so much.

Be awfully funny if they found the guy and just because of this had to register his name on the sex offender database and have possible pedophile slapped along side his name. Fucking failure.

Offline I-baLL

• OMG Mod
  • Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +33/-7
Wow. Tron sure keeps himself busy in prison.

Offline legend813

• Cactus Zombie
  • 1337 13V3L: +90/-16
  • OMFG HACKED BY MURD0C.NET!
Something is wrong!

I have been clicking there for the last 20 minutes and nothings happening.