Author Topic: So I got evicted  (Read 4198 times)

Offline splynt0r

• PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +19/-10
  • Rip. Sample. Mash. Share
Re: So I got evicted
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2007, 11:05:15 AM »
No, But in third grade some friends and I fucked a car really badly ( got paid though ) I put cowshit in the gastank and we also stuffed tuna in the air intakes.
No I don't feel guilty.

Offline PHISH-PHREAK

• PLA Minion
  • 1337 13V3L: +68/-26
    • 954 Phone Losers
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2007, 02:25:18 PM »
My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself. someone got pwnt.

This is an e-mail I recieved:

"Some asshole must have done this to me for whatever stupid reason!  I took my car in to a garage where I knew the person to be working on it and trusted him.  Since I got it back, the car smells really bad like urine when I turn the fan or a/c on especially.  I am so sick of it.  Not like I did anything to any of them, but give them business and pay my car repair bill!!!

How do I get rid of the smell?  I tried hosing down the radiator but I didn't think to do where the windshield wipers are.  This smell has been going on five months, but now it's summer and I have to use it more.  Is it possible since they added some radiator fluid to my radiator they put it in there and that would make it smell too?  This crap is not even funny.  I have so much bull in my life why would someone do this to little old me? "

I then asked who it was and this is what I got:

"i just flushed the radiator/changed the radiator fluid and that's what it was some butt hole pissed in it, no more urine smell.  i threw the shit in their driveway.  maybe someone needs to stop putting ideas in people's head over the internet eh?    Immature Animals. "   

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +59/-97
  • Douchenozzle
    • Matt GSX Has Better Taste In Music Than You
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2007, 05:38:42 PM »
Well, I forgot I made this topic (IE: I was probably wasted). Sorry to bump it, but there's such an amusing epilogue to this story that I can't NOT share it.

1) My brother was apparently a deadbeat. He didn't pay rent for almost 4 months before I moved in with him, and he often wasn't paying his share. The amount he owed, however, was still well under what we were evicted for.

2) My downstairs neighbor was on disability-related assistance, and Housing Authority informed her a couple months ago (I stopped by to check if there was anything that came in for me) that they would no longer pay her rent bc our landlord refused to make the house "in an inhabitable condition". Fucker never came by after we moved out to inspect the place, and now that the downstairs neighbor is out, he stopped paying his property taxes. The house is in forclosure, and I'm seriously considering putting in a bid for it, even though it's so shitty.