Author Topic: I kind of Found A Cell Phone.  (Read 1480 times)

sknOOb

I kind of Found A Cell Phone.
« on: January 13, 2008, 01:14:12 PM »
I was in a well traveled fuel stop and was waiting to pay for a fuel purchase when noticed a couple of cell phones in a box full of junk behind the till.

I paid for my fuel then told the clerk that i lost my cell phone and was wondering if anyone had turned it in.

She asked what kind it was and i told her it was a company phone that was changed every time i had days off, so it was new to me when it was lost and i couldnt remember the make but i knew what it looked like.

She grabbed the box and asked if i recognized it so i picked the one that looked the best and said yeah thats it.

I booked and went outside to check out the phone but the battery was dead so i tossed in my glove box.

It took a week for me to pick up  a cord for it and when i powered it up it still had service.

It's been a couple of weeks and it still has service but never rings .

It has a voice mail box with an automated greeting and the last 4 numbers of the phone number as the password but there isnt ever any messages.

Im proud of me new found se'ing skills but at the same time i dont have a clue wtf to do with the phone now that i have it.

Does this mean i'm too much of an asshole to ever be a real Phone Loser ?

Should i commit suicide and be buried with my new stolen phone or just start shooting up massive amounts of heroin to compensate for my lack of leetness.

I'm so confused!

Offline MattGSX

• Whiny Music Nerd
  • Senior PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +59/-97
  • Douchenozzle
    • Matt GSX Has Better Taste In Music Than You
Re: I kind of Found A Cell Phone.
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 03:28:04 PM »
That's a real stumper. You could just call the contacts and harass them (and record the calls, too. that could be fun). Otherwise, I'm not really sure.

Offline JD716

• Self Proclaimed PLA Bridge Warrior
  • Post Whore
  • 1337 13V3L: +12/-28
  • CACTUS!
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 04:53:16 PM »
yes commit suicide. it will help this world a lot
PDXUSA sucks my ass.

Offline johnnyhacker

• Telco 0wner
  • Post Whore
  • 1337 13V3L: +29/-19
  • One plus the number means long distance!
    • The truth will always be rewritten into what others want, it happens to every one.
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 02:27:32 AM »
you fucker, gimme back my phone!!!!
Your signature will only be rewritten, along with your posts when you have not logged in for a while.

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +183/-22
  • He likes cans and taking pictures in cans!
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 05:14:57 PM »
I like how you used the word "Booked"  That's part of my early 90's-ish tainted vocabulary too.  And "sike" and "muffed up" etc..