Author Topic: Sales Reps Suck  (Read 1311 times)

Offline PEneoark

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +4/-0
Sales Reps Suck
« on: April 04, 2008, 04:06:26 PM »
Alright, I work for a CLEC in our repair department.  That is a little backround....

Now I got this customer call in today after they opened a trouble ticket for NDT on all 4 lines.  She called in for status like 10 minutes later.  I noticed that she was ported to use 20 hours ago.  Typically within 24 hours of a cut, the trouble tickets would go to the order group that worked the cut.  I sent it to them, checked switches, and the port was actually fine.  Called AT&T who we lease the copper from in CT said that there was a cable failure.  It was an issue with one of their SLCs that CLECs route through.

Customer keeps calling me a liar and claimed that the NDT was caused by use building a hunt group in our switch.  Totally not the issue.  She kept calling me bitching about the fact that the ETR is Monday at noon.  AT&T issue completely.

I have been working a lot of overtime, so at about 5:30p today, the area sales manager called saying that I was lying and repair is always pointing fingers at the ILEC.  Well, 80% of our issues are ILEC related.  This went on for 30 minutes.  Fucking retarded sales.

I just wanted to stress the fact that sales reps are a bunch of money hungry fucks who get pissed with a client threatens to take their 3 POTS lines to another carrier.  Oh no.  The sales rep under the manager will not get their $100 commission.  Bullshit.

Just had a long shitty day at work today and felt like venting.  Sorry.

A

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Re: Sales Reps Suck
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 09:08:26 PM »
You should forward their lines to me so I can take care of things for you.

Offline PEneoark

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +4/-0
Re: Sales Reps Suck
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 05:36:31 AM »
I would but that would be just wrong.  And I could lose my job.  My name is all over their stuff, so it would just come back to me.  Sorry.