Author Topic: Ideas for PLA TV  (Read 7027 times)

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
Ideas for PLA TV
« on: March 10, 2007, 05:00:00 PM »
I just got an email with the most awesome PLA TV ideas ever!

hi i have a really cool idea to scare some losers:dress a man up as a bear and then jump out at people on the streets.Also I have idea phone loads of cabs to go to someones house.And mess up telephone boxes so people cant phone on them. Contact me if you decide to put it on air thank you

Offline Raptor

• OMG MOD wannabe
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +80/-52
  • We can be happy underground
Re: Ideas for PLA TV
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 05:59:19 PM »
forget PLA TV you need to start recording some fresh calls for PLA Radio!
Raptor\\\'s Random Reviews!

http://www.phonelosers.org/forums/index.php?board=30.0

Offline frog

• Defender of the Forums, Speaks Two Languages
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +148/-48
  • Ribbit.
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2007, 06:52:02 PM »
I just got an email with the most awesome PLA TV ideas ever!

hi i have a really cool idea to scare some losers:dress a man up as a bear and then jump out at people on the streets.Also I have idea phone loads of cabs to go to someones house.And mess up telephone boxes so people cant phone on them. Contact me if you decide to put it on air thank you

When someone says "mess up telephone boxes so people cant phone on them," they see you like weird people see Jesus.
To see this post in braille, click here.

Offline Tachyon

• Minister of Defence
  • OMG Mod
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +125/-62
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 08:53:23 PM »
That should go with those old emails about how to build and operate redboxes and how to spy on their cheating spouse.
Do you speak two languages?

"Detective Don Gombo: IM AFRAID THE ONLY ONE "F" IS "U" MY FRIEND. WELCOME TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE WEB!"

Offline M-26-7

• Skinniest Member of the PLA
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +40/-61
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2007, 03:35:15 PM »
You should totally make a blotttoo box so when people pick up their phone to phone people, they die!!!1111!! My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself. Muder charges!

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +183/-22
  • He likes cans and taking pictures in cans!
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 08:35:32 AM »
i thought that was an executioner box??? a blotto box was 20 lbs of c4 in a box that you sent to a CO so you could kill an NPA. heh. also i wish i had a bear suit i would do that!

Offline m0rdekai

• IBA IBA IBA
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +31/-28
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2008, 08:38:31 AM »
A blotto box was basically a generator that you plugged into a phone jack. At least, thats what I read. 

I know this is necromancy, but I have a legitimate idea for PLA TV.  You should do something on hacking those little LED signs that all these businesses have around.  I've already tried social engineering, and it kinda worked.  I probably should have asked for something other than "Cactus" to be put on the sign.  But I'm sure some of them are accessed through wireless.  And some can be programmed by a remote thats universal for all of that particular brand, so you dont have to steal a remote everytime.  I don't know, maybe its not possible, but I think it would be a great way to spread awareness about PLA. :P

Careful Nod.  He's just a very clever spambot. 

Your moms a spambot.

Offline Cazimere

• Google is your Friend
  • Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +2/-56
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2008, 05:58:03 PM »
OK i have an idea. It should start out in a news room type with a square in the back with the PLA logo. A newscastman reads off some updates or w/e and then says wait a minute we have some breaking news (so and so) is on the scene bombarding people.. let's tune in....

(Joker) Is on the streets with a microphone and cameraman bombarding people with questions and pranks and other things(tht i have not thought of yet) eventually some 1 will get annoyed and start to pick a fight. our reportsman will try his or her best to run and to find the next  victim. tht's all for now..... any improvements please state.

Something like this......

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pfm8-zAenek&rel=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/pfm8-zAenek&rel=1</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1IjT5Q12lvc&rel=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/1IjT5Q12lvc&rel=1</a>

Offline Copyright

• Full-time Posting Prostitute
  • 1337 13V3L: +10/-12
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2008, 12:19:00 PM »
I know this is necromancy, but I have a legitimate idea for PLA TV.  You should do something on hacking those little LED signs that all these businesses have around.  I've already tried social engineering, and it kinda worked.  I probably should have asked for something other than "Cactus" to be put on the sign.  But I'm sure some of them are accessed through wireless.  And some can be programmed by a remote thats universal for all of that particular brand, so you dont have to steal a remote everytime.  I don't know, maybe its not possible, but I think it would be a great way to spread awareness about PLA. :P
That's easy but it requires a USB Beige Box(basically a beige box but with a USB instead of a RJ11 Jack. With that you need something to cut through like 1/8 inch of metal. Once you get into the sign there are like 4 cords and you got to experiment which does what, if the sign goes out, that's the power. So anyways once you find the right one, put the alligator clips on the wire then plug the usb into your computer. It will automatically add drivers onto your computer to be able to edit it.(This is what I did at the elementary school next to my Grandma's house.

Offline Cazimere

• Google is your Friend
  • Senior Phone Loser
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2008, 12:34:21 PM »
That's easy but it requires a USB Beige Box(basically a beige box but with a USB instead of a RJ11 Jack. With that you need something to cut through like 1/8 inch of metal. Once you get into the sign there are like 4 cords and you got to experiment which does what, if the sign goes out, that's the power. So anyways once you find the right one, put the alligator clips on the wire then plug the usb into your computer. It will automatically add drivers onto your computer to be able to edit it.(This is what I did at the elementary school next to my Grandma's house.

ah i've seeen this thing be4... here it is

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-hzJZU5Nt2s&rel=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/-hzJZU5Nt2s&rel=1</a>

Offline Copyright

• Full-time Posting Prostitute
  • 1337 13V3L: +10/-12
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2008, 12:47:38 PM »
That's a mac, dang XD I hate doing it the old fashion way.

Offline Cazimere

• Google is your Friend
  • Senior Phone Loser
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2008, 12:54:55 PM »
My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself. indeed. Sometimes going oldschool isnt half as bad