Author Topic: how do I put in a picture?  (Read 2733 times)

Offline DEADFOOL

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +3/-5
how do I put in a picture?
« on: July 21, 2008, 08:25:26 AM »
Dear Jammie,
How do I put a picture in the posts?  I'm sure it is in defaults somewhere if I read the rules and instructions, but I never learned how to read.  Yes, quite strange indead.  They taught me to type and spell (badly), but never to read.  Truly it was a tough childhood to experience and live through.  I would always have to write words down and see if they agreed to what I was trying to read.  Sometimes it would work, other times, I would just have a lot of words on paper all over just to realize that the sign said "Do Not Litter".
 :-\

Clearly I have answered my own question.  No thanks to not being able to read!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 09:08:34 AM by DEADFOOL »
Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Offline mr_doc

• Supergluer of coins
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +71/-24
    • PLA LotGD
Re: how do I put in a picture?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 11:01:59 AM »
Dear Jammie,
How do I put a picture in the posts?  I'm sure it is in defaults somewhere if I read the rules and instructions, but I never learned how to read.  Yes, quite strange indead.  They taught me to type and spell (badly), but never to read.  Truly it was a tough childhood to experience and live through.  I would always have to write words down and see if they agreed to what I was trying to read.  Sometimes it would work, other times, I would just have a lot of words on paper all over just to realize that the sign said "Do Not Litter".

dear jammie,
wtf?
PLAlotgd  -If you play, I will hate you a little less.
Unnamed Forums

Offline rogueclown

• phone mob enforcer
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +60/-38
  • Awkward Hugs for everyone!
    • rogueclown.net
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 01:18:18 PM »
clearly Jammie was not answering the questions here this weekend because she was too busy being awesome and hanging out at HOPE.  :D
RogueClown has been known to cause the following side effects. Smiling, <3ing, dizziness, and the desire to listen to poorly recorded phone mobs. RogueClown is an MAO inhibitor.
  --Nod

Offline jammie

• You ain't PLA if you ain't dated jammie!
  • Arcade Admin
  • Lieutenant Cactus
  • 1337 13V3L: +48/-67
  • ibaibaibaiba
    • jammie718.com
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 02:48:14 AM »

dear jammie,
wtf?

Dear mr_doc,

We all communicate differently, but I love all of my questions equally.  :-*

Love,
jammie

Offline jammie

• You ain't PLA if you ain't dated jammie!
  • Arcade Admin
  • Lieutenant Cactus
  • 1337 13V3L: +48/-67
  • ibaibaibaiba
    • jammie718.com
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 02:52:45 AM »
Dear Jammie,

Dear DEADPOOL,

To add a picture to a post, press the little button thingie under the Underline button thingie and to the right of the YouTube button thingie above your post.  These buttons thingies are right above the smilies... which I noticed you managed to master ;)

When you press the image button thingie, you should see (img)(/img) except it will be in brackets rather than parentheses.  Just put the URL of the photo in between the brackets and the photo should appear when you post.  You can find the URL of a photo by right clicking on it and looking at its properties.

Good luck err.. posting? ;)

Love,
jammie