Author Topic: Chicken Prank Call  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Loosecannon

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-0
Chicken Prank Call
« on: April 11, 2009, 09:04:00 AM »
Living in Indiana, naturally we have mobs of farms selling everything from crops to live stock. Having listened to a song by a rapper called Gucci Mane I got the idea. In the song he talks about moving chickens, and apparently a "chicken" is a kilo of cocaine. So I cracked open the phone book and called maybe 7 or 8 farmers asking if they could hook me up with a chicken in a stereotypical black voice. The conversations that ensued we're hilarious and I am truly disappointed I didn't record them. I would ask them how much a chicken was they would ramble of some price and I would reply "is that a whole kilo!?" After pretending to have the wrong number in some way I would lead them on to the fact that it was indeed drugs I was looking to buy. A few racist farmers threatened to call the cops or instate their own form of vigilante justice. Most of the threats include them finding me and whatever shotgun they would bring. Kind of stupid but hey, I was bored.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 09:06:05 AM by Loosecannon »
and that's why you don't fuck with time!

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +169/-74
    • murd0c dot net
Re: Chicken Prank Call
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 08:34:56 AM »
I am literally rolling around on the floor all crazy-like as I laugh. My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself. My ass has fallen off due to laughter.

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 11:29:06 AM »
I am beating myself in the head as I laugh because what was previously said is just so fucking goddamn funny!  I am saying, "Hahahaha!" as I do jumping jacks!

Offline greenhippo33

• PLA Fan Club
  • 1337 13V3L: +8/-9
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 11:44:39 AM »
My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself.