Author Topic: ShmooCon 2010  (Read 3074 times)

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
ShmooCon 2010
« on: December 01, 2009, 11:48:29 AM »
Anyone going to ShmooCon next year?  I'm sure not.  I can't even afford to go to Hope.  I want to go to Shmoo again, just to spend another long night exploring the massive basement.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/i3I4dRNxFnE&rel=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/i3I4dRNxFnE&rel=1</a>

At the last Shmoo, we decided that we wouldn't even need to purchase hotel rooms because everything we needed would be provided by the basement.  We could use all the spare space down there to set up our own mini con.  Maybe if I can sucker enough of you into going to PLA's basement con at ShmooCon for $100 each, I could afford to go.

Anyway, tickets have been on sale this week for ShmooCon.  No idea when the last day for tickets is.  But it's so easy to sneak in there that you really don't need them.

Offline Godot

• Go away, PLA!
  • PLA Corporate Drone
  • 1337 13V3L: +34/-7
    • Godot's Website
Re: ShmooCon 2010
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 12:07:29 PM »
I'll probably go, just because it is close by. Maybe I will try to find this amazing basement myself, assuming that you all didn't get it closed off with your antics, My own mediocre attempt at humor has been highly amusing to myself..
"I bought a cactus and it died a week later... I was really depressed, I thought, 'Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.'" -Demetri Martin

Offline murd0c

• PLA Public Relations
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +169/-74
    • murd0c dot net
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 12:21:39 PM »
I'll be there, just like last year.

Offline trevelyn

• Administrator
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +183/-22
  • He likes cans and taking pictures in cans!
    • WeakNet Labs
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 08:24:57 PM »
will someone film me run into the Nintendo building and scream at them for Wii system update 4.2u?  That would be awesome.  maybe I can make a big sign that says "HOMEBREW IS NOT A CRIME ASSHOLES - LEARN HOW TO CODE BEFORE RELEASING THE NEXT UPDATE - STOP BRICKING WII'S" and act like i'm protesting.

Offline ApprenticePhreak

• PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +48/-12
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 07:01:40 AM »
will someone film me run into the Nintendo building and scream at them for Wii system update 4.2u?  That would be awesome.  maybe I can make a big sign that says "HOMEBREW IS NOT A CRIME ASSHOLES - LEARN HOW TO CODE BEFORE RELEASING THE NEXT UPDATE - STOP BRICKING WII'S" and act like i'm protesting.

You need a big sign with a slash through a ? on the sign with the words "NO MORE MYSTERIES WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!" and then you've got to make sure the ? looks like the classic blocks from Mario.

Offline rogueclown

• phone mob enforcer
  • Elite Cactus Squad
  • PLA Henchman
  • 1337 13V3L: +60/-38
  • Awkward Hugs for everyone!
    • rogueclown.net
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 12:15:48 AM »
i'm in for Shmoocon 2010.  i bought my ticket on November 1.

there's one more ticket buy date left, January 1.  there are very few sold that day, though...far fewer than on the November or December ticket buys.  however...it was super easy to sneak in or fake the badge last year, just ask altalp.  :)
RogueClown has been known to cause the following side effects. Smiling, <3ing, dizziness, and the desire to listen to poorly recorded phone mobs. RogueClown is an MAO inhibitor.
  --Nod