Author Topic: YOUR MOM!  (Read 1129 times)

Offline rbcp

• Head Custodian
  • Administrator
  • Ninja Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +454/-81
  • I'm not stupid! I'm not stupid! Hematology!
    • Homepage
YOUR MOM!
« on: May 12, 2010, 09:38:35 AM »
A month or so ago, some PLA guy writes on his Facebook wall, his 16-year-old sister Emily comments on it, and I make fun of his sister's awful sentence structure.  She gets angry with me and, of course, adds me as a friend.  Makes sense so far. 

On Mothers Day, Emily posts "I love you mom!" on her FB wall and I reply with "Not as much as I loved her last night!"  Emily is really surprised that the guy who was such an asshole to her the week before could be such an asshole.  She responds with, "And ur the biggest douche bag in the world. If u were in 9th grade I maybe would have thought that was funny. But ur like 30. U can go die now."  Then she deletes both of our comments.

While laughing hysterically, I create a post on my Facebook about what happened.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=514202099&v=wall&story_fbid=126556574024766

I figure it'll get a few LOLs and that'll be the end of it.  But no.  Right now there are 367 replies to that thread.  Mostly it's Luvox Phreak (Katherine) and Emily yelling at each other with a few other people thrown in.  Emily keeps having her friends add me as a friend so they can back her up.  Then they all yell at me for being a creepy old guy for adding them as a friend.

I immediately discovered that the most amusing way to get them to defriend me was to go through all their photos, find the ones that were tagged with their friends names, and then write mean comments on the photos directed at those friends.  This causes major confusion and anger among her friends and the only way they can stop me is by defriending me.  One girl only lasted 10 minutes as my friend once she saw what I was doing.  I'm going to try and find some of the resulting threads I started, if they haven't been deleted yet.  A couple of these girls have banned me, so I can't even see their profiles anymore.

I wasn't going to drag all this onto the forums, but last night a few of these people were calling into the show and talking about it.  So that's my excuse for this post.  I just checked and it looks like all of the girls except for Emily have defriended me.  Oh yeah, I almost forgot an important part of the hilarity...besides upsetting their friends with crazy picture comments, I also emailed a few of their parents on Facebook.  Emma's mom got this from me:

Wow, I hope Emma turns out to be better at grammar and spelling than you are. God, your page is awful. Did you drop out of grade school or something? Enroll in community college IMMEDIATELY! By the way, hi, I'm Bradyus and I'm Emma's new best friend. I just thought I should introduce myself. Don't let it bother you that I'm as old as you because our relationship is strictly platonic! I'm glad I could set your mind at ease. Bye, mom!

And her dad got this:

Emma told me to tell you that she's HATES you and hopes you catch typhoid disease.

And some other relative of hers that was really into her dog, got this:

I just wanted to let you know that your dog is stupid and ugly. Me and Emma laugh about it ALLLL the time. We just laugh and laugh and laugh about that retarded fucking dog. Glad you found something you can relate to.

And I can't seem to find the rest of the messages I sent.  I'm a huge jerk though.  I'll go look for crazy photo commenting threads now.