Author Topic: Calling Phreaks who would like a little chaos.  (Read 9040 times)

Offline amazing_ned

• PLA Underling
  • 1337 13V3L: +4/-2
Re: Calling Phreaks who would like a little chaos.
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2007, 11:19:23 AM »
And if they're midgets... is "Little" really needed? I believe most of us would assume they are little just from the term "midgets" alone. Unless you want to be politcally correct and say "Little Mexican people" instead.

Not if they are shorter than the average Mexican midget.

Offline Insane Stunt

• Junior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-9
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2007, 12:17:51 PM »
Meaning they're roadkill? But then how would they be running around? Unless by running she was referring to their bodily fluids.

Offline BillCancer

• Senior Phone Loser
  • 1337 13V3L: +1/-4
  • All you see is ... crime in the source code
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2007, 07:02:46 PM »
who cares. ::)

Offline Insane Stunt

• Junior Phone Loser
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2007, 08:10:33 PM »
Mexican Midgets care!

What if I was talking about white people (i dunno, I just assume everyone is white on the internet, because I'm cool and biased like that!!) who were run over and their blood, stomach fluids, intestinal fluids, puss, and semen were leaking out all over the floor? I don't know about you but I'd want to know! where else are you goint to get a photo-op like that?

Offline KnightsofTokyo

• Newb
  • 1337 13V3L: +0/-2
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2007, 11:47:10 AM »
Just a heads up.
Dacia is still missing, although she is now wanted for grand theft auto. Her check was finally cashed in or around boston, which means that the Georgia information and phone number are now completely pointless so everyone can ignore those now. And the moderator should delete or edit the post as shane shouldn't be punished for what he hasn't done. We're not sure if she's running to get away from Shane, or running because she stole the car but either way, she's still assumed to be alive, and now the cops think shane was not responsible as he is still in georgia. Thanks to anyone who tried to look. Your concern is appreciated.

-Kari

Offline M-26-7

• Skinniest Member of the PLA
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +40/-61
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2007, 01:35:14 PM »
"Concern"?
Concern! No one was concerned and not many even believed you. Moreover, sounds like you wanted people to harrass a man who you had little or no evidence was guilty. How would you feel if you had done nothing yet people were saying you had committed some heinous act?

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2007, 02:57:50 PM »
I cant get how my karma level is worse than Knightsoftokios'.

And the funny thing is that this post will cause more than one person here will start clicking on "lame" guess what... I dont give a shit.

M-26-7 everybody does something to desserve some prank calls that wasnt the problem, the problem was the way that Kari asked for it.

FB

Offline Insane Stunt

• Junior Phone Loser
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2007, 02:59:07 PM »
Damn. I was hoping that the guy did kidnap her and was raping her every night. I replayed that image in my dreams for the past week. But maybe she's getting raped in boston... by mexican midgets.

Yeah, that's it. She went to boston to get away from shane and his kidnapping ways, but she got captured by a pack of angry horny mexican midgets and now she's being raped every night.

Ahh I feel a wet dream coming on.

Offline M-26-7

• Skinniest Member of the PLA
  • PLA Junkie
  • 1337 13V3L: +40/-61
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2007, 03:26:41 PM »
M-26-7 everybody does something to desserve some prank calls that wasnt the problem, the problem was the way that Kari asked for it.

I never said he didn't deserve prank calls. He just doesn't deserve to be called and accused of a crime he didn't commit. Innocent until proven guilty.

« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2007, 12:22:51 AM »

I never said he didn't deserve prank calls. He just doesn't deserve to be called and accused of a crime he didn't commit. Innocent until proven guilty.

nyeah, everybody's guilty

Offline Dr P4nyk

• PLA Guru
  • 1337 13V3L: +10/-12
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2007, 08:39:42 AM »

The new slogan is Innocent until proven guilty unless we take you to Guantanamo.

P4nyk